Ariela

These were not the posts I moved.

I do not care about that place and I rarely even click on it just the crap people write here is simply annoying.

Jawohl, Herr Lehrer!

I’d say sticking your nose into things that are none of your business is in the very nature of voyeurism. Real people, real life and all that. So when we’re invited to observe these people’s private lives it is well within the purpose of this topic, I think, to muse about their breakups. Which are important cornerstones in their lives.

I’m not one of those Ariela bashers, I think you’ll see that if you browse through my older comments. But in all fairness I had to acknowledge that Seb, who is a person of interest, seemingly shares some of their views. Which is a factor in Ariela’s personal life, which we are still invited to stick our noses in.

Jabbath, I’m starting to get the impression you use your moderating powers a bit to frequently. You have these powers to cut excesses and foul play, not to guide the discussion in the direction you like best. Insert that Spider Man quote.

1 Like

I did not move comments about Seb in the apartment. Just comments about what Seb is doing in the forums. That is totally irrelevant for that topic by now. If he posts something by himself here that is a different situation.

Let us not forget that Seb has been a major player in this realm for a long time. It is not to be expected that he will suddenly be cut out of the conversation, especially with his occasional visits. Nor would it be fair.

3 Likes

I’m reacting to what you do in the forum, I react to what Seb does in the forum. It’s a forum! When you step forward with your opinion you have to expect to be criticized or lauded for it.

1 Like

I wasn’t talking about the moved posts. You said that you shouldn’t discuss Seb anymore in this topic. How is that normal or fair? You can not simply cut him out of this Topic just because he left the project. He was and will always be part of this Topic and discussions

1 Like

Fully agree if he makes an apearance or posts something here. Other than that I do not think he is of any importance anymore.

It’s a little while since she has had a good chunter.

Sebastian, i think, has made it clear that it was not a happy split by giving a thumbs up to one post and a thumbs down to my post. Anyway best of luck in your new adventure plese keep us up to date with how you are doing.

A separate topic has been opened for him. go and have fun over there. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

Agree. I don’t see any reason why Ariela’s husband can’t be discussed in the topic of aparment he left several days ago.

3 Likes

Husband … that would be private information, wouldn’t it?

Until now we have always officially assumed boyfriend … :wink:

I am sure that they always said they are a married couple :thinking:

Have i got it so wrong for years ?

Edit 1: Just double checked and this is what Seb said in one of his first posts on the forum:

Edit 2: I just re-read some of the comments from their beginning on Vhtv. Oh boy…it was even more “fun” back then :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

3 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

Quelles sont ces bestioles qui bougent dans ce pot ???
What are these critters moving in this pot ???

5 Likes

es comida para su mascota

2 Likes