Ariela

:two_hearts: :rose: :two_hearts:

11 Likes

:heart_on_fire: :heart_on_fire:

8 Likes

I take the liberty of correcting you: no, they were/are not married.
They always wrote about themself as ‘husband and wife’, but that is half a translation error, half their own interpretation of the situation and the feeling at the time. but there was never a wedding
(source: Ariela)

2 Likes

freshly awakened from hibernation in the fridge.
yesterday’s cricket was the first meal of the year

5 Likes

I think they were living like they were married and Ariela was even wearing a ring. When their relationship broke down, Ariela took off the ring and they became roommates.

1 Like

Maybe just a typo… :thinking:

It could also “Yes, Ariela this my life” be called… :wink: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

yes, there was a ring. But it was a birthday present, not a wedding ring. For a long time she herself viewed it as an unofficial engagement ring.

2 Likes

Well, slowly, slowly, everything was said in this topic here before, it starts to come out to the light…

Wonderful :joy: :joy: :joy:

That’s what I thought when their relationship deteriorated and the time for the ring to come out was close. Thank you for your information

1 Like

No!!! Llegó Will con Bo!!! No me gusta que merodee…buuuuu

3 Likes

Looks like Bo injured her arm.

1 Like

peut-être au ski !

Maybe giving Will a handjob

1 Like

8 Likes

Hopefully that’s why she hasn’t been around

1 Like

Which app. has this become?
A rendezvous house?

Then, that means you do care about the apartment @jabbath1987 and I’m not trying to stir up an uproar, but in your statement no you don’t get 100% about the apartment but yes, it says that you do pay more attention than what you’re trying to lead on

Ohhhh Bo is back hot night ahead :joy: :joy:

Strange
realm37-cam16-1708543769

6 Likes

Not for Will…he gets to have his cake and eat it too… :grin:

2 Likes