Ariela

Only fingers or thumb so far but she is letting him go further than she let Otto go.

2 Likes

In my opinion, before the shower was a chance, also.

Donā€™t think so. She would have a very different look on her face if it was in her ass. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

There was no anal

Thereā€™s one thing Iā€™m almost sure of: if we ever want to see that ecstatic look from Ariela again:
Ariela WhiteEyes
I think Will can achieve that. Iā€™m just not sure if weā€™ll get enough of a clear view from the right camera at the right moment

5 Likes

It doesnā€™t seem that way at the moment. Ariela has been doing what she wants with who she wants for a few months, I have nothing personal towards Ariela on the contrary, I love seeing her screw around, but I think they would be better apart.

slowly slowly catchy monkey as the saying goes :rofl:

the poor man was exhausted. Will there be another round later? Or will he leave in the morning?

arila hat noch nie gleitspray fĆ¼r ein normalen fick benutzt! Schau es dir an ab 22:08 uhr

3 Likes

she uses lube all the time

it is open relationship. we stand for sebestian. very mature, open mind, great guy.

2 Likes

You donā€™t necessarily use lubricant for analā€¦si you have a lot of ā€œuseā€ ahead of you, you also need to moisturize.

we use lube all the time depending what time of the month she is as far as moisturising goes i dont know but Iā€™ve never had a cock in my ass :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I meant that you donā€™t necessarily use only anal lube. And as for the dick in the ass, itā€™s an interesting experience. :kissing_heart:

yea thats what i meant we use lube for regular sex sometimes sheā€™s dry and needs it as far as dick in the ass i goes my ass is an exit only hole no cocks going in there :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :v:

Would not know about dick in the assā€¦ :crazy_face:ā€¦but my entire married life enjoyed anal with the wifeā€¦never used lube she hated it and also hated on occasion when I shot a big load in her assā€¦ :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Been there got the T shirt

All for mutual enjoyment <3 :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk:

Im a giver not a taker :rofl: :rofl: :v: :+1:

Not that open to give up the butt hole. That should only be for her husband