Ariela

are you sure you have an account on the right page? Your ideas seem a bit… outdated to me

I love them :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I couldn’t agree more… His cock is way too low to be in her ass … :grin:

1 Like

No movie of this beautiful fucking party in the sofa??? I’m interested :wink:

dont worry…will just does the best he can. :rofl:

1 Like

I find it strange that even if he has problems he never shows up at home to be with Ariela and that he has only done it a couple or three times in the last few months to fix the implant and masturbate in the bathroom or to argue or the last time she it wasn’t there. This behavior leaves no room for too many doubts. Here, more than an open relationship, it seems to me that they now live their lives separately.

1 Like

8 Likes

The night was so so hot!

2 Likes

:tulip: :blossom: :tulip:
Sexual side of a relationship is important as well is the emotional side !! As long as Ariela is Happy now & in the future…that’s more Important !!
After all this is VHTV & anything can happens

7 Likes

:dolphin: :heart: :dolphin:

6 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

Open your mind. Seb was very angry with Ariela before he left and there was a period of time when the two of them didn’t speak to each other or have sex before he went… "to find his d______r ". The main thing is to believe it, isn’t it?

1 Like

2 notes on this:
the way you write it, you see the question of guilt as too one-sided. According to your words, you think that a mistake on Ariela’s part is the reason for Seb’s behavior. But it could also be that Seb’s behavior was the reason for the problems in the relationship… the truth always lies somewhere in between. Although I wouldn’t estimate the distribution to be 50/50
and you don’t need to doubt the existence of Seb’s d______r, she really exists

2 Likes

bandicam 2024-02-12 07-02-37-751
bandicam 2024-02-12 07-02-46-505
bandicam 2024-02-12 07-03-22-613

8 Likes

Thanks for videos. That’s a great community :wink:

1 Like

9 Likes

That’s why I like to watch Ariela I got 2 PC & 2 cell phones also … :two_hearts:

5 Likes

One of those I think Will brought in his backpack. I saw him take it out of there and open it at night.

2 Likes

Vivement de nouvelles cameras de meilleures definition et en 3D :wink:.
Je crois qu’il (qu’elle) n’utilise plus la chambre, alors pas de nouvelles théories du « complot » pour cela ? Je me demande ? En souvenir de Seb ? Pour ne pas nettoyer une pièce en plus ? Parce que le lit est trop dur ? Parce que les lapins veulent être tranquille ? Pour ne pas vexer les lapins en baisant plus qu’eux ? Parce que la chambre est trop loin ? Parce que le voisin râle lorsqu’ils hurlent de plaisir ? Parce qu’un ressort est cassé ? …… grave question :crazy_face: