Ariela

7 Likes

Sebastian got his happy ending but Ariella’s boobs are a bit tender.

1 Like

Anything is possible. Nevertheless, no one knows, that’s unfortunately the case. :wink:

1 Like

I would think no3 is nearer the mark if you read their posts but that would just be a guess.

Sehr gut aufgeräumt

2 Likes

Don’t worry some people just like to cause a fuss or an argument just because they don’t like what you wrote. The usual way is to call someone a troll :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I for one would really like to stop calling him a troll. as soon as he could stop acting like one

That fits better in private conversations than in public ones, that’s true.
Can we agree on something like ‘Alien’ because obviously he’s looking in, or from, an alternate reality? that seems less … exaggerated, for public conversations?

It would be nice if you did that too!!!

if I can tell you my opinion you can comment what you want based on what you see in the house…and not on what ariela (maybe) does outside the house…(ariela and sebastian don’t answer anymore because they are tired of repeating the same things over and over again)…(if you then tell me that their relationship is no longer n what it was before I agree with you however I hope they solve their problems as soon as possible it’s not n nice to see them like that)…

Translated with DeepL

1 Like

Some people just have an active fantasy … coupled with the desire to tell a lot of negative stories.

People are often dissatisfied with their own lives and hope that others will have a (supposedly) worse life …

Yes, that’s what I think every day when you start writing.

why do you think ariela and sebastian need to explain their personal problems to us? we all see that they have problems but I think it is their business…

5 Likes

I do like a couple of ripe peaches for tea

2 Likes

7 Likes

I’m so tired of speculation from these jealous idiots, do you really have no life outside of VHTV? and I repeat once again what S&A do outside their apartment is their business, I suggest writing to VHTV and asking them if they want to install a lot of cameras in your home then you can show us how it’s really done, pfff gang of doom thinkers

5 Likes