Ariela

But she had it on before that

A relationship that we will never truly understand

And to be honest, I say, about two months ago I stopped, trying to figure out what kind of relationship they have because when you think you know, then you don’t and it just started giving me headaches so I just gave up lol they happy that’s all that really matters is them

:leaves: :maple_leaf: :fallen_leaf: :fallen_leaf: :maple_leaf: :leaves: :maple_leaf: :leaves: :fallen_leaf:

5 Likes

Everyone has an off day once in a while :smirk:

3 Likes

Ted176961
Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts and concerns with me
I keep seeing that you write as you see and you want things to be as you would like them to be
Unfortunately life is difficult and here is the reflection that it also happens in normal life Only now here we have to see it as a game because the participants are trying in these difficult days to have a financial profit to be able to live. Things have changed, it wasn’t like before, I’m one who take pictures and I go to all the Realms while before i was watching 5-6 closer to what I liked.
I want to tell you that I’m an emotional person too and sometimes I get into the role of what I’m watching at and admit it’s wrong because nothing is going to change and I can’t change the world.
In other Realms couples who are couples or partners periodically have problems or break up and sometimes I wish they would continue together but I want you to understand that if you were in their shoes with all this pressure, you and I would be facing the same problems as your partner regardless of these problems.
I will say one more thing, sometimes a good relationship becomes routine every change that happens also makes us watch more… what will happen with every issue created in a Realm. So you have to look at it from that side and see how things will turn out without becoming a judge of the outcome. Try to see some other realms to understand that roughly the same things happen everywhere and so there won’t be that stress of what exactly is happening in that realm.
You have every right to make worldly criticism, but personally I believe that no one makes their time routine and miss the essence which is to spend our time and not spoil it with our feelings Thanks Eros

3 Likes

Ariela has an electric heater but they will need one in each room

2 Likes

Cleaning like @jabbath1987 likes it among others.

5 Likes

Working on the electrics, hope it goes well! :wink: :laughing:

4 Likes

He may think, what have I started. laugh.

But it seems to work after all

3 Likes

6 Likes

A quick flash lads, thats all for tonight.

3 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes