Ariela

We are already enjoying it. keep watching the theater play.

That’s enough stirring up. If nothing is written for a long time, I will step in.

Are you Ariela in disquise? :crazy_face::joy:

What should they write to you?

1. you know everything.
  2. you know where Ariela is going.
  3. you know who she is there with.
  4. you even know what she is doing there.
    And when she is at home, it is theatre for her.
    So what else is there to write to you?

I did my duty. I livened up the forum. Find the answers to your questions now

So the job of a troll…spread alternative facts… :rofl: :joy:

Ah, a 5th columnist in our mists.

As none of us knows the reality (we do not live with them and even more, we don’t go outside the cams with them) probably all of us here fall into the alternative facts spreaders category :slightly_smiling_face:

At least you don’t claim to know what Ariela does outside, do you? :wink: :thinking:

I cannot give you any more answers. Because I don’t know what she is doing or where she is! Because it’s none of my business or anyone else’s business. So there is nothing to comment on either.

The only thing to comment on is what we can currently see. Seb is s___ping, or has slept, and the a____ls are jumping around in their cages.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s hard not to know what they’re doing when you look at what they’re wearing and what they’re carrying. I guess she didn’t go to have a pajama party at her friend’s house :smile: . She went to work first, and I guess anyone who watches Ariela a little knows what happened next.

Nope and i never cared about what she does. Not my business

My crystal ball is currently being cleaned, so I’m not very up to date at the moment… :wink: :joy: :rofl:

I’ll just kick start my tarot card and soon will be able to tell you all what Ariella and Sebastian are doing for the next week. B___dy hell you will never believe it, you all must stayed tuned its really exciting.

I’m happy to help out with mine:

4 Likes

Ariela being absent, I hope Sebastian would have invited odette to spend the weekend together.
I am disappointed.

5 Likes

1 Like

Thanks for fix it Sebastian !!!

3 Likes

Ariela’s still not home.