Ariela

It seems to me that this is the first time Ariela has stayed out of the house this long. I hope she had a good weekend.

no she has stayed out longer, way back, but this is the first time she has taken little outside clothes with her, the bag that she took with her was small. To think she hasn’t seen Seb since Friday i wonder if she has missed him

She was still there Saturday at 9pm. Now it is Monday morning at 9am. Still not home tho.

We have house rabbits. Just clean out their litter tray each eve like a cat… Takes 5 mins.

I hope that this absence will not rekindle the tensions between them. Sebastian had a bad day this morning. They’ve been so complicit for a few days.

Indeed !!! I don’t understand, I don’t think anyone has ever said that when Ariela goes out she goes to volunteer with the Salvation Army…you’ve all seen the videos circulating online, some even shot with Seb…so what? live peacefully, if you like, look at their life here, which is a voyeur site and stop speculating about when they are out… IT DOESN’T

2 Likes

Ariela just got back. I think she was waiting for Sebastian to go to work.

Ariela, you’ve been at work for almost 60 hours. You should rest for your health. I think you should put your phone down. You should make time for yourself and your lover. :smiley:

Okay, some call it “work”

:sweat_smile:

“In this life, one thing counts in the bank, large amounts I’m afraid these don’t grow on trees”
Everybody needs to use their talents to their best advantage.
Love and peace to all.

vivete sereni…si chiama Voyeur htv… non oggi sposi htv

Ariela, extremely tired.

3 Likes

I see ariela is s___ping. I guess all that “modeling” she does really tires her out

Ariela used to spend time with her boyfriends at home until the morning. There is a lot of time when she s___pt from morning to evening. We don’t know what she did outside. Maybe she didn’t modelling.

Looks like Ariella has a dose of the lurgy get well soon.

Ariela is probably searching for a colleague or partner on her phone. She also rewinded a video and examined it in detail. It was like a kinky party. She might be looking after herself

1 Like

This is the apartment of silence. Ariela has a sore throat. Everyone on their side to avoid getting infected. They are happy to see each other. LOL

1 Like

She chose her own photographs from a large album. I guess she will use it to find a new customer. she is very hardworking

1 Like

Look like Ariela has a stomachache
I hope it goes away soon :heart:

2 Likes

Ariela looks a lot better now…

5 Likes