Ariela

Ariela is informed… but I won’t repeat her reaction here :rofl:

What was that about the k__ler rabbits? Cam 5 and 6 have been affected every now and then in the last few days. :laughing:

The first picture is from yesterday and the 2nd today, it was moved by mistake VHTV wrote me they will work on fixing it as soon as possible

1 Like

The first is from last night. The second ???

1 Like

Today I will check now to see when & how happens

Apparently ‘victim’ of the rewiring after the rabbit damage. Seb won’t have noticed that it’s so different now than it was before. but as I know him he will fix it

2 Likes

The Realm was out for couple hours Sebastian then work on the cameras obviously he moved the camera to the wrong direction

1 Like

:rofl:
Finding a way back in seems to be a more difficult task than breaking out

as if nothing had happened :crazy_face:
Too bad there are cameras :grin:

3 Likes

All the time they circulate freely especially the one is always out…

I think it works on other platforms too. Because she constantly write message in a place like a forum site. She sends a photo. Like fansly and onlyfans. She doesn’t wear sexy clothes at night for nothing. but she works hard

If she works on another site like Chaturbate she could do it from her Realm. In another Platform like VHTV she have to pay rent I don’t think so is easy… & also she could dress there…

This happening in the last 3 Days Before she used to leave the Realm without dressing up…

Hope we are not straying into the world of fantasy again.

What ever we watch we can Discussing I repeat personally I don’t care what she does outside of the Realm. I always said she is a perfect match with Sebastian. Beautiful a Nice person. but easy profit can takes You anywhere…
when she dresses like that & is out all night she doesn’t go
collect mushrooms. Again what ever we see we comment.

1 Like

Hi all, just a post because nobody has posted lately. Enjoy your Sunday.

Sebastian, Hope you order one for Ariella (hot and spicy )

Let me help you. This house is like a theater stage. Soon the female lead arrives from her real-life lover. She gives two kisses and hugs. Then she goes into the shower. searches for a job on the phone. The male lead plays the computer and then s___ps. goes to work tomorrow morning

Do not use real names of guests or participants

As bill Shakespeare said" all the world is a stage and the men and women only player, they have their entrances and exits"
We are all merely voyouers of that which fascinates us we can comment but can not direct, just enjoy

How did the forum become active? Ariela used to spend time with her lovers at her home after work, now she spends time at their home too. I guess they agreed with Seb like that