Ariela

One beautiful sexy lady

2 Likes

Of course I meant my contribution in a positive way. And she didn’t destroy anything. I just wanted to express that she doesn’t do anything that seb doesn’t know. Whatever it is! That’s all up to you. And I don’t judge that either.

2 Likes

Only a little bag though

Seb fed and cleaned the rabbits. I guess Ariela is happy to be a guest. It wouldn’t take this much time. I would like you to host your friend at your home.

Seb looks very,very happy

1 Like

He left with a coat in his hand. Maybe Seb went to Ariela and her friend’s house. Have a good time to work or visit the ariela and friend

Welcome home beautiful woman. I hope you had a nice time out there

2 Likes

She came, took a shower, changed her bag and underwear. She went to another job. It’s a busy weekend. She must be tiring

1 Like

4 Likes

been home less then 4 hours then off back out, this time she taken her kinky leather gear. have a good time

4 Likes

Looks like Sebastian will have to get his repair kit out again the pesky chinchillas out again

It’s obvious that she doesn’t go shopping or work at the supermarket…
It’s hard to live off of VHTV alone… so most Realms do cam chat
She decided to do that… is her right… If Realm doesn’t have viewers she won’t get enough benefits

6 Likes

what a beauty. The ones she’s been wearing for the last 2 days are amazing. what lucky people there are​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

An absolute dream team. :heart:

2 Likes

Now the cage already has a roof… and yet there is an escape.
The gap cannot be seen in the video. First you see him inside, suddenly he’s outside. I suspect a gap between the fence and the rabbit cage

1 Like

gap found… even if it can’t be seen

1 Like

Camera 6 in the Living room need to be fix Ticket Send

Rabbits are nice but inside the apartment they need a lot of cleaning more than all pets

Even in several repetitions I could not see where the gap was. Nevertheless, it is good that the a____ls have movement. And the run has become bigger. :+1: