Ariela

all you do is criticize this apartment especially ariela if you don’t like her way of life change apartment…

Do not use real names of guests or participants

1 Like

Do not use real names of guests or participants

So I’m tired of your efforts to search for evidence. Are we in the courtroom? We can write freely in the forum within the framework of the rules. Be sure that Ariela and Seb are not causing as much trouble as you. If they had done it, they would have written as they did before

Are tired of writing thanks to users like you…

Kristian was the one to mention the name, me i was just trying to be light hearted about it. I do not speak the language so i do not know who or where Ariella is going i just hope she has a nice time.

1 Like

of course ariela does what she wants i’m not mad at you but if you remember well when ariela and sebastian were writing in the forum…they always said they are a super free couple…

Yes they have a very open relationship and usually take no notice of nasty things that are written in the forum, although it must sometimes hurt them mentally. Ariella is the more social and outgoing of the pair and Sebastian admits he sometimes gets a black cloud over his head. Ijust wish them happiness and good times. I do not judge their lifestyle. Go out and enjoy yourselves.

2 Likes

Well it’s goodnight from him and it’s goodnight from me Goodnight

:heart:

3 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

:lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus: :lotus:

6 Likes

Congratulations Sebastian. You’re single-handedly fixing the cables to get your broadcast back.

She put on her new sexy outfit before leaving. I think that this is not a “normal neighborhood visit”. It could be a modeling assignment. However? Despite everything, love and peace have returned here recently. I don’t think she’ll do anything to destroy it again. Love for you both, and do what is right for you! :heart: :+1: :heart:

2 Likes

Looks like she up to Club Sonata… the one in Eyes wide shut I wonder if she’ll put on the mask too
Seriously first time seeing her so sexy dressed Maybe she works in some kind of club

5 Likes

I must’ve missed what she did to destroy it the first time. While the tone of your message is a positive one, this quote is baffling to me :person_facepalming:

There is something I don’t understand. Let’s say she didn’t go to neighbour house, but she’s still not home. Her bag was full

There’s nothing you need to understand because it’s simply none of your business

5 Likes