Ariela

And now Seb is doing housework. Hangs laundry. Great. :laughing:I havenā€™t seen that yet. :+1:

Yes he does a lot more housework than most men from the east

Very interesting, since I know Odessa and Kiev and have relatives there, I wonder where you were there.

That would be similar, so I would say, in Italy you all fuck everyone, whether itā€™s a c___d or a grandmaā€¦ since Berluskoni was also allowed to fuck c___dren at sex parties and was never punished for it.

As I said, VHTV and reality are two things.

ma cosa ne sai di Berlusconi. E non ha mai scopato bambini come fanno nei paesi dellā€™est.
Parla di Baben, di Kerson, di Cernivitzi , di Chop,. non delle grandi cittĆ . Parla della campagna russa ed ucraina in genere , ma che ne sai.!!!

1 Like

I had forgotten, among other things, ā€œRubyā€ didnā€™t exist and the other girls (including Iris B.) ā€¦ but you probably know that ā€¦ have I met something thatā€™s not nice?

ā€œBunga - Bungaā€ was the magic wordā€¦

ma quelle erano troiette affamate di soldi e successo , non bambine. Non hai capito nulla di quello che detto.

1 Like

For me the conversation is over because you just admitted that you contradict yourself. You admitted that the ladies were minors in Italy.

So your Italian had sex with c___dren and much moreā€¦

I think youā€™re bitter and are now conflating other thingsā€¦

I think this apartment is similar to Aurielā€™s apartment, only there is nudity. Theyā€™ve already changed since Ariella stayed at Aurielā€™s house. They havenā€™t had sex since they came back from vacation. sheā€™s already having sex outside. Like she does now

2 Likes

They are waiting for their agreement to end, this apartment will be closed soon

Sassy Crystal Ball GIF by Jack0_o

Can you send me a link to the crystal ball in which you think you see this?

Well, maybe youā€™ll check out Trisha.
Kano is the only one who takes care of keeping the apartment tidy.

So Sebastian isnā€™t the only man who does housework from time to time.

You are absolutely right. Because these are the people who are mostly at home. The girls are always on tour

Do you have any evidence for your suspicions??? :pensive:

ā€œWe cant go on together with suspicious mindsā€ as Elvis would say.

When people measure the attractiveness of an apartment by how much sex there is or something similar. Then this apartment is definitely not the best at the moment. But not everyone sees it that way. Itā€™s clear that no one would refuse this if there was more action. Only those who are too bored should look for happiness elsewhere.

1 Like

rispetto il tuo parere ma credo che a parte il sesso che non si vede piu da tempo penso che sono ormai 2 inquilini che cercano di passare il tempo per arrivare a trovare la loro felicita altroveā€¦solo e sempre discussioni non rendono questo appartamento degno di essere guardato per molto tempo.ma spero per loro di riflettere cosa vogliono fare da grandi

1 Like

Maybe they are right in their arguments. Which of course I hope not. Nevertheless, it would be a very, very pity.

per chi crede ancora in loro insieme lo spero anche io ma i fatti dimostrano il contrarioā€¦lui che ĆØ solamente con telefono o compiuter a giocare ,lei che ha troppo attenzioni fuori dalla casa e penso che sia difficile rifiutare

1 Like

Some people just believe in the good for longer. And try to hold on to it as long as possible. Weā€™ll see what happens. Itā€™s definitely difficult for both sides. Those who think itā€™s coming to an end. And the others who (still) assume the opposite.

la pensiamo diversamente di come ĆØ questa unione ormai ma rispettiamo i nostri pareri anche se opposti

1 Like