Ariela

A new roommate???

At least another roommate with a long tail… although the new one also has a larger one in relation to his body size :wink:

ma di quali difficoltà parli, sei proprio patetico!!! Vuoi far passare per Santo chi non lo è. Io guardo quello che trasmettono le cam ed esprimo le mie personali opinioni in tutta oggettività.

si prepara per andare a fare la spesa

off out for the night

Of course she can do whatever she wants. Maybe she needs to do her job. Lately she’s been going out too often in the evenings or at night for my taste. And I could imagine what Seb might not like

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes

Forse deve comprare del …pesce fresco!!!

5 Likes

Comunque a parte il sarcasmo e le opinioni di tutti gli abbonati vorrei che noi occidentali non possiamo esprimere giudizi sui comportamenti che osserviamo .
Innanzitutto perchè siamo lontani molo lontani dalla cultura dei paesi dell’est : la loro etica è diversa dalla nostra ed i costumi sono molto piu liberali.: si fa sesso per amore, per piacere ma anche per fare…qualcosa. La maggior parte di queste persone che abitano i regni di VHT vengano da realtà rurali che sono lontane da noi, dalla nostra concezione di famiglia, dal nostro modo di intendere il sesso. Per noi è una trasgressione fare un 3some o un 4some, per loro è una normalità sopratutto nei party tra amici.

3 Likes

Let me tell you that the reality is exactly the other way around: the Eastern countries are in fact a lot more conservative than the Western ones, especially when it comes to family and sexuality. And i mean a lot more conservative

Ariella only comes to the house to shower before and after having sex outside.

1 Like

OK, if that’s your experience and you think that way, it’s no wonder you’re coming to wrong conclusions. It’s nice to hear that you’re not one-track minded, but let me tell you anyway that you’ve taken the wrong track out of the many other tracks that still exist

What is the name?

I only have pictures, no names (it was the same with the chinchillas). Modesto suggested ‘Lizzy’ that I would just use it as long as nothing else is known

As a person coming from the East Europe (lived there) i am sure that what you’re saying are very exceptional happenings and not the norm. Things like that are happening everywhere in the world in particular or exceptional cases. That is NOT the norm. Firstly, the Othodox religion is a lot more restrictive than the Catholic one. The people from the rural areas are very religious and conservative compared with the ones from the big Cities…

Also, without willing to get into any arguments, Vhtv and real life have very little in common especially when it comes to the sexual part of it.

Sul fatto che la vita su VHT non è la vita normale sono d’ accordo con te.

All i can say is Sebastian went out now Ariella has gone out but Ariella looked well buffed up.