Ariela

il tempo ci dira come andra a finire

1 Like

:lizard:

6 Likes

No comment! :wink:

5 Likes

fake hug. She will go again tomorrow

before that i think, she has already got her boots by the door ready and hasn’t changed out of her clothes yet

If you keep it up, you’ll be leaving soon too…
but you’re already used to it…

I’m starting to wonder what some people here actually get as payment for playing the Grinch here? and above all who pays for it, and why?
It can hardly be that all the trolls are hanging around here by chance, given all the apartments that are available to choose from

The thing about the shoes is true, it was right at the beginning when she came home.
but they are already gone again. so you can’t draw any conclusions from that.

no i was wrong Ariela put them away before she undressed

Who are everyone?

I think he is talking about the trolls…

I hope I’m not one in his eyes. hehe. :smile: :wink:

I don’t think it falls into that category…(at least not to me)…it’s other users with troll every day… :wink:

As long as your name doesn’t start with sh, ni or kr you can consider yourself ‘not included’ :wink:
All users who unfortunately start with these letter combinations WITHOUT being trolls hopefully know for themselves that they are not meant…

You’re not a troll, you’re a Troy… :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Ariela is Back With Sebastian I am very Happy !! :heart:

6 Likes

What can I say I like This Couple !! Special Ariela lol !! :tulip: :tulip: :tulip: :tulip:

4 Likes

With such a hot woman, everyone’s imagination naturally runs wild. I could imagine. I don’t want to exclude myself. when a candle goes out. The whole room doesn’t get cold straight away. But you have to light them again soon. :laughing: :sunglasses:

34 posts were merged into an existing topic: Purgatorium :poop:

Didn’t they already have two rabbits?