Ariela

I wonder why, nothing to do with all the intrusive comments me thinks.

strange Ariela went out around 16:50, and returned when all cameras froze and jumped 20 minutes

strange, true. They’re probably just doing that to hide something from you, there’s definitely a conspiracy behind it… :crazy_face:

…or just the fact that the same 42 (not 20) minutes were missing from the stream in all apartments last night, due to technical problems with the site as a whole, and here too, of course

thaks for clearing that up, and would you also know whats the new edition to the family, is it a reptile or spider because Ariela been going around with a net

1 Like

I don’t know yet, but let’s see what I can find out

1 Like

Ariela Wish You a Wonderful Saturday :heart:

4 Likes

I think Ariella is going to fishing with her friend.

Lizard addition. we can call it Lizzy

Gita fuori …porta!!!

1 Like

ai visto cosa succede se rimane in casa meglio andare a trovare da divertirsi

La cosa curiosa è che nel " mondo normale " anzi nella vita normale di una vera coppia, si va insieme a divertirsi. Se poi la coppia è una " fake couple " come si dice sul web, succede quello che vediamo.

Di questo regno si puo dire di tutto e di piu, ma la cosa che veramente apprezzo è che è l’unico regno in cui non si fanno, fino ad ora e spero mai, le camshow.

Can’t you just say your opinion somewhere else and shut up? you’re annoying with your nonsensical theories

ps: sorry to everyone else, but my bulls__t radar had just turned red

Io dico quello che voglio nel rispetto delle persone. Pensa ai cazzi tuoi e non leggere se non ti piace

If you really respected people, you would be quiet when silence is needed instead of denigrating a couple who is still having difficulties, although no longer as openly visible as it was recently

2 Likes

You were faster, I had just waited for permission to use the picture

5 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes