Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

@Sebastian are you not well? :open_mouth: :cry: :face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

She has been using a thermometer several times and blowing her nose. She was also looking at her throat in the mirror with her flashlight.

1 Like

maybe a little bit of the fluā€¦

Love .Is there a video?

2 Likes

Maybe because Ariella has been working hard for the past three days and for two days now she has a high fever, headache and pain in her eyes and throat, and she does not think at all that cleaning is exactly what you should pay attention and strength to. right now ???:thinking: Either keep an eye on whatā€™s going on in this world, or donā€™t post such tactless comments, pleaseā€¦ We will gladly accept your help in calling a special person who will clean the place if you are so worried that the house needs to be cleanedā€‹:smiling_face::hugs:

3 Likes

Ariela can mess my place antime :slight_smile:

I do electrolysis. Before that, you need to get rid of the hair on top so that the current can burn the hair from the inside. Yes, it is unpleasant, but you will never have to shave from the inside again.

2 Likes

Is it the same bug you had a few weeks ago? Hope sheā€™s better soon.

1 Like

ā€œerrorā€? I do not understand what you wanted to write

1 Like

I agree with youā€¦ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sorry if not clear. You were ill a few weeks ago with what airela has now. Tell her to get better soon.

I think thereā€™s translation a problem here. The word bug is also sometimes used as an expression for something that makes you sick, like a bacteria or a virus. Like I can say: ā€œI donā€™t feel well today. I think Iā€™ve caught a bug.ā€

@Sebastian Ariela I hope u feel betterā€‹:hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:

No, she put her knickers on as she rarely wears a bra. sheā€™s still not well bless her.

noā€¦ Iā€™ll get a little better only in 5-8 daysā€¦
a lot of medicines need to be bought :see_no_evil: an unpleasant moment ā€¦

2 Likes

Got it, thanks for the explanation)

2 Likes

A few more posts like this and youā€™ll be banned from this forumā€¦ Iā€™m not kidding.
I feel sick because of my illness and Iā€™m not going to run into such disgusting messages when I read messages here from other more adequate and nice people.

11 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to hear all this negative air. Each of us lives our life as we want but if we choose to make visible what we partially do in front of the cameras to earn because there is no other reason, we must be aware that someone may not like it or that we are going against it. to comments of various kinds. Why then do you have to threaten to ban people from the forum if you are not ready for it? Maybe we should think about it a little more and think that if in the end youā€™ve created interest youā€™ve reached your goal and people will pay to see you otherwise thereā€™s something not adding up.