Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

Ariela’s wondering what Roger is up to between the curtain and radiator :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

You’re very welcome.
:+1:

Hey Dunmail We didn’t quite get rid of the haters . In fact it only lasted 3 posts before Kristian , a strange name for someone with a very unchristian like attitude) posted a crude suggestion about Ariela . Such a shame.

He’s pretty much alone now though and will have a hard time finding supporters while the others are banned and no new ones show up. If we all agree, we can use the flag system to flag his posts as “inappropriate” and they should then be hidden. However, it must already be several people who mark the contribution.

1 Like

Well yes, I appreciate we will never get rid of them because no amount of reason will ever sway them but despite Kristian, the Forum has been so much better since the other 3 were banned, this thread in particular - and why not! A & S are a beautiful couple who share their lives with us and give many of us much pleasure. Yes they are paid , but then I thought that applied to all who entertain us for a living! Let’s ignore anyone who trolls/hates and may the good vibes prevail!

5 Likes

Thanks for the support. I probably shouldn’t get quite so uptight about these haters , particularly on Ariela but even on Henry or anyone else for that matter. i would love to do a deal where these haters , and i don’t need to name them, could have their own thread to post their nasty messages on . That way we could concentrate on enjoying the rest of the threads .

1 Like

I don’t think that will work. The trolls troll where the music is playing, otherwise they wouldn’t enjoy it if nobody is watching. :wink:

i am sure it wouldn’t but wouldn’t it be nice if these guys were restricted to that sort of thread,.

Of course that would be nice, but as I said, it won’t work. You could perhaps move the thread to the premium area. Only premium members can post there. But two of the now banned profiles are premium members. So they could also be up to mischief there.

1 Like

The only remedy that is effective is the bans that vhtv imposes on these guys. And they get longer with each additional ban. All we are left with is the flag system.

I’m not exactly sure, but I think that after a certain number of tagged posts, the profiles are also automatically blocked, but certainly @Bluewinner or @jabbath1987 can answer that correctly.

I’m glad that the vibes are more positive again but remember that you flag for inappropriate comments, not based on the history of the commenter

1 Like

Inappropriate comments, of course. This Kristian sometimes writes quite sensibly.

1 Like

per ariela e seb questo è un lavoro a volte riesce bene altre no,pero tutti noi abbiamo la possibilita se non è di nostro gradimento cambiare appartamento senza offese o parole forti…sicuramente il loro impegno è massimo…vivi e lascia vivere e non ti piace CAMBIA…buona sera a tutti

1 Like

2 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

Cmmon Seb, we all know that you can not be s___ping now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

5 Likes

A perfect way to wake up :wink: