Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

I saw that with the blanket, but overlooked the hand. good eye, Julio!!

uiuiui
 when seb escapes from the bathroom gasping for air
 :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

Yeah I agree there are always a few exceptions, :rofl:

Totally love Seb
sexy, hot and any other existing positive adjective as well

1 Like

61zGv28f3vL.SX355(but only this variant :wink: )

3 Likes

new guests :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

swingers night? I mean, Ariela gets fucked by this couple and Seb, as always, just watches? Or are they just a couple of friends who are not going to do anything and the swing mode is Ariela with each male guest that comes to the apartment upon payment?

3 Likes

The truth is that you also have to understand this guy because he is rarer than a green dog! Completely antisocial! With guests in his apartment and him not paying attention, only with his mobile phone, they all move to the kitchen and he is left alone in the living room with his mobile phone
so he doesn’t collaborate at all! In the end, he’s also going to deserve to be a cuckold

And I bet not unlike yourself.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: :joy: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

A daily dose of Ariela :heart: you can’t get much better than that :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Ariela a repris du service contact ce matin arrivée du client on attend la suite

after spending all day with guest guy, ariela has now gone out together for a quick one,00.24, lets see how when she returns.

this guy is a lucky one he should have a nice nite

And as a result of so much criticism, she will spend the night fucking him outside

1 Like

lei afferma che ù una scambista e che si diverte a fare questo , ma la realtà potrebbe essere ben altra storia chi lo sa 

Dotrebbe avere piu ambizione dalla vita che ridursi ad accontentare uomini arrapati 
bella quanto volete da vedere quando scopa ma ù una ragazza che fa tristezza .

Vorrei ricordarti che l’altro giorno ù venuto questo personaggio e hanno messo in scena una pantomima a tre e non l’ha nemmeno scopato solo rapporti orali 
forse per lui stasera ù la volta buona. Se la gente criticavlei dovrebbe farsi qualche domanda invece vive nel suo mondo delle favole

Je pense que les camĂ©ras l’avait empĂȘchĂ© il etait plutĂŽt mou il voulait prouver que il pouvait faire mieux mais Ă  l’extĂ©rieur

Pour moi c’est une relation tarifĂ©e