Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

ariela i wish i was with the 3 of you last nite our secret.

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Just imagine that sitting naked in your living room :yum:

hello how are you Ariela, remember me? How is your swinger life going? yes, that one that only you believe? And I refer to the following tests…don’t classify your relationship as swinger because it’s not, we only see you fucking strangers while your husband or boyfriend doesn’t fuck anyone! that is not called swinger, it is called selfishness planned under surely monetary demand, to put it finely|

wow :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

It doesn’t get much better :heart:

2 Likes

Yes it would :thinking: If I was lying next to her :wink: :heart_eyes: :heart:

I. agree. worth the double post. Shes just stunning

1 Like

She is really a beautiful woman and she is the star on here…

2 Likes

10 Likes

Sorry mate just had to get a closer look :wink: :heart: :heart_eyes:
bandicam 2023-01-24 20-00-56-415

6 Likes

If so, please do it correctly! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Don’t really care for the in your face Flora style pictures thank you

1 Like

I wish you would invite more couples over even if it’s just to meet and play games.
Your room is the best on here…

1 Like

They have said before that they invite couples but many are not comfortable with the cams, just have a little patience and they’ll find eventually :heart:

1 Like

I’m very patient.

Damn she’s so perfect… and lovely to see that goegeous pussy properly now it’s all smooth.

1 Like

Perfection :heart_eyes:

Smoking hot body with an awesome rack, gorgeous smile, and cute as fk to boot!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I really liked this scene. Maybe the guest’s little friend didn’t live up to it’s full potential here but, faced with Arieal’s stunning beauty, husband Seb’s watchful eye and, most importantly, all those cameras, who of us wouldn’t have some performance anxiety when you’re not used to having sex in front of a world wide audience? Another girl might have impatiently jerked that cock, like, come on get hard already, but Ariela’s gentle, caressing blowjob is a beautiful thing to watch. A relaxed, no pressure encounter, wonderful for everybody involved, including us. A big thank you to :kissing_heart:@Sebastian for sharing these special moments with us.

8 Likes