Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

What name did the guy get? :thinking:

The archiver did not give him a name…

Well Cataleya clearly looks after herself. Check out the deltoids and her lats, she must be a swimmer or something. Fit girls are very sexy :heart_eyes:

That’s strange :thinking:

I would suggest a name… Tom(boy) and jerry(girl)

1 Like

Thank you)))

2 Likes

Unfortunately the Moment Operators are the ones that name them, they will stomp their feet and sulk if they can’t name them :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words.

We really don’t care about envious people at all. They just want to wish to find themselves. After all, if they carry such thoughts into the world, they can only be deeply unhappy or have forgotten what we are for.

The comfort of our friends is always important to us. ‘Tom and Jerry’ yesterday, had the first experience of dating a couple and generally the first experience of sharing. They are quite young. And we even went to take them home on the subway around one o’clock in the morning… But while I was going down, they decided to stay. In general, everyone wanted to s___p, but our hands lived their own lives))))

Thank you for your time that you have devoted to looking after us))))

9 Likes

This is their right))) So is mine. These guys are really cute. And in my heart I like to call them by the names I suggested.

2 Likes

I was surprised that the four of you went … and then the four of you came back. but I don’t think anyone regretted that they stayed…

after the failure with the last pair, it was finally a hit again

I checked and the names Tom & Jerry they have been used before therefore it’s a problem when checking the wiki for that particular person, but there’s maybe a way round it :thinking: :man_shrugging: an MO may help you out @jabbath1987 @Bluewinner

We were surprised too)))) as well as all the events that have occurred. Jerry was the initiator of interesting poses and ideas. I really enjoyed watching them.

Screenshot_20221130_163016 I think everyone knows him

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you that this wasn’t just a one-time thing…

btw: do you know how mallory/alien-girl and her boyfriend are doing? after the apartment disappeared so quickly back then, unfortunately there was no sign of life anymore… do you still have contact?

When this is the wish of the guests and Participants I can for sure try to change the names. I am in office today so will do that when home. So girl will be Jerry and guy Tom? @Sebastian

Thanks jabs, I thought that was the case if they request the names

Of course it is and we will find a solution

And that’s why they have night vision so you can still see what is going on when they turn off the lights

I changed her name to Jerry, but I have already used " Cataleya " to save her moments and they have already been released. :joy:

2 Likes

Well in that case we have the option to write to support about it or leave it as it is and use the names for savings next time? I think @Sebastian should decide on that.

Shall I add Tom to the Wiki?