Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

it does defeat comeing into a apartment full cameras and haveing sex but hey

1 Like

Stop spamming this place with all your naegative comments!!!

:man_facepalming: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :stop_sign:

I suggest everyone flag carlos’s posts here as spam because that’s all they are at this point
 SMDH

1 Like

I agree. It is one thing to say it once or twice but now it gets annoying. We all know what he thinks by now.

A very nice night. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart:

Thanks @Sebastian for letting us be a part of this. You are great!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

And anyone who complains about the night mode of the cameras should think about how they would feel if they had sex in front of live cams for the first time.

8 Likes

your right and im in no way complaining about the nite mode of the camera’s but everyone who has sex is these apartments know the world is watching them haha

Pour ma part je pense que dans ces parties qui devraient etre echangistes elles se terminent par un trio et un dindon le pauvre Sebastian

:index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :man_facepalming:

Not Funny No GIF

1 Like

Keep in mind that they aren’t having sex for us, we just happen to have access to the cameras. They are just doing what comes naturally and if that happens to be under covers than so be it

2 Likes

la n,est pas le problĂ©me dans les Ă©changes c’est chaque fois le meme scĂ©nario Ariela s’éclate Ă  fond prend du rrel plaisir avec les invitĂ©s Sebastian recolte quelques miettes s’il peut et va se coucher la queue entre les jambes chaque fois la meme chose pauvre Sebastian Encore heureux cette fois si elle ne remetra pas une partie de sexe quand Seb est parti

I would flag him but alas I have him on ignore, he’s the one guy that bring absolutely nothing to the forum, he’s like a stuck record same thing every time. light turn off GIF by Alexis Tapia

Very well, Ariela, sex in Seb’s presence.The guest fucks her knowing that her husband was in agreement.If Seb was not included ,that is not your fault

I actually enjoyed the whole night. it doesn’t matter who did who it was the way it all progressed. Some people complain about no sex in realms and when there is sex people complain about the night and what happens. This is real life for them

1 Like

I agree - excellent night/session. I enjoy seeing shy guests ( don’t want every session to be ripping off of clothes and jumping on each other ) and Ariela and Seb are great at getting the guests to relax and gradually turning up the tempo.

2 Likes

Oh and I really really loved how the guest girl had the hots for Ariela - ( mind you who wouldn’t :grinning:)

1 Like

This is not true. Many times we have seen a guest girl tear on Sebastian’s dick. Enjoying the hell of a fuck.

And I don’t know why people imagine swinging only in the form of fairy tales, a thousand orgasms and ejaculations, where at the end of a 12-hour fuck everyone is lying down with a cigarette in their mouths smiling.

Girls are often thrown out when a male guest doesn’t get erection, Ariela has also encountered this “problem”. Not to mention Mira, for example

The other “problem” with Sebastian is that he is specifically endowed, and we have seen cases where a woman has been frightened of him.

The biggest problem is that no matter what they do or don’t do, there will always be someone who is unhappy. They cannot do the right thing for everyone.

Man that looked so :fire: I only watched a sec of the action :heart_eyes: Thanks @Sebastian for the awesome night :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

It is exactly like that. :+1: :+1::+1:

Oddly enough, it’s always the same people who complain here. Apparently they can’t help themselves. :roll_eyes:

I admire Sebastian how calm and balanced he took part in what was happening. He was never demanding, but respectful of the guest girl’s behavior towards him. @Sebastian you have my utmost respect. :heart: :heart: :heart:

7 Likes

The guest girl was given the name “Cataleya”

2 Likes