Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

I agree. Unfortunately on any Forum there are trolls and they just have to be ignored. I hope @Sebastian do ignore them and realise that most of us think they are a great couple and enjoy the privilege of watching them live their lives.

3 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Gossip and off topic posts aka the :poop:-hole

So going off topic is more of a deal than being toxic towards the participants :thinking: Ariela is forever confronting them over the s__t they spread but that’s OK

As in many walks of life pal it’s not what you know but who you know so i have been led to believe :laughing:

in sickness and in health until death do us part

:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Sebastian who does nothing during the day, waited for the darkness to do something,sad

1 Like

physics chemistry biology

3 Likes

It’s nice to see @Sebastian in this situation again. :heart_eyes:

I think, Ariela, you would have liked to have done it at night, but you were considerate of Sebastian because he was s___ping. I thought it was very sweet of you, how you wanted to animate him on the one hand and not wake him up on the other. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Have a nice day. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Half the year was already over!? She explained that a few days ago epic…

2 Likes

Ariella doesn’t really need Sebastian to fuck her and get it with Austin

Next sex session probably in 6 months now :yum:

9 Likes

This is such a boring realm

2 Likes

Sure, but like others…i like coming just to see Ariela and her very beautiful body :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

So if she’s not fucking it’s not a problem, Sebastian should just enjoy it before it stops maybe one day… :roll_eyes:

Avez vous vu le sucon d,Ariela dans le cou

je l’avais pas remarqué ce matin

Yeah I seen it :+1: I also saw Sebastian giving Ariela the hickey :grin: :heart:

4 Likes

This must be devastating to all the haters thinking that they’re never intimate with each other :heart:

5 Likes

4 Likes