Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

teamwork

3 Likes

Je viens de regarder istripper je pense que la beautĂ© d’Ariela correspond totalement aux critĂšres elle devrait aller voir

For what reason? :thinking: :thinking:

I see Ariela here almost every day and I can judge for myself whether I find her beautiful. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@Sebastian

You are a charming woman and I like you just the way you are. :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

8 Likes

3 Likes

I think there are few compliments to this couple! Currently and for a long time for me, the most real and beautiful couple there is! Ariela is beautiful inside and out and Sebastian is a great man! and the great love between the two shows!

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

sweet Dreams

7 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

It seems to me that a couple who haven’t been together for a week must feel like making love as soon as they meet again! But with Seb and Ariela this didn’t happen: my friends, does this seem normal to you? Also the fact that Ariela just got back (at night) and didn’t even go looking for Seb in the bedroom. And here he replied that he didn’t want to wake him up because the poor fellow was tired from a week of hard work. Fellow VHT subscribers, this kingdom is now dead, get over it. Good evening

Seems normal to me :+1:

Does it seem normal to you that a man jerks off instead of fucking his woman? Not me!!!

If she’s not in the mood he can’t f___e her, it’s called r__e in most countries. What do you do when your woman doesn’t want it? :thinking:

Oh dear, are the conspiracy theorists at it again? :roll_eyes:

Elle est sortie tÎt et toujours pas rentrée cela ne semble pas un peu bizarre de plus je la trouve trÚs détachée ces derniers jours . Hier soir elle a fait une série de selfie sexy

he turned around, shaved his sideburns and bought sexy clothes, he must have gone to fuck

Are you blind or just stupid?? :thinking:

Sebastian didn’t go anywhere. He lies in bed next to Ariela and s___ps.

So don’t always make up such nonsense here! :roll_eyes: