Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

Absolutely right. and not only is Gene wrong but i think he is out of order with such a blatant comment. Despite the charming way that ariela would accede to it. How i would love to be in the position to invite friends ( or even myself) round to see them.

2 Likes

I could watch ariela naked all day!

3 Likes

I especially love it when Ariela wears her hair open down. She just looks great. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

SEMPLICEMENTE MAGICA!!! :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:laughing:

Michael Buble Check GIF by bubly

5 Likes

I think Ariella wanted to say that if you have a good contact with other participants. Then you can offer them a meeting.

We ourselves are either tired of searching or are embarrassed to write to them)))

Also, couples that we like are either busy or canā€™t come to us. And inviting someone just for sex is not to our liking.

1 Like

The last male guest tried to m____t Ariella not very politely. And then he said a lot of nasty things in private messages. All these cases are repelled from further acquaintancesā€¦

1 Like

I laugh my ass off. :joy: :joy: :joy:
Just donā€™t say/write too much, you donā€™t want a script, but here and now it should be an additional cast for the script. Easily splendid!!!

2 Likes

Inviting other vh participants will only look like a prepared cam show. Leave it and focus in people are close/friends of you instead of bringing random weirdos from the street

3 Likes

I agree with you on something. But we donā€™t mean sex right now.

More that other participants will come to visit knowing about the cameras. And we would be very happy to soak up some couples)

3 Likes

And whoever has no excuses will be shot. Your lives are clearly safe! :laughing:

Seb I suggest, that you can take advantage of Austinā€™s presence and create erotic card games with the three of you together. Not other participants who might want to be paid. I think like @Sparkles

• List item
1 Like

itā€™s not a lie, they were great when they joined the projectā€¦ Seb was very open - Ariela was very open. they once had a ā€œpersonel problemā€ problem, thatā€™s what I said back then. ā€œdonā€™t leave each other and project because at this rate you will be one of the best realms in the Projectā€ and for a while it was one of the best realms for me too.

But there has been a change in them since then. Normally, Ariela was more open, i.e. more open to guests (sexually or etc.), and this was one of my favorite archives, but as I said, Iā€™ve never stopped following them since. Because many times the guest girl comes to teasing with Seb and nothing or the guest boy we see most of the time in Living Room alone with Ariela and nothing. So they fall into the Teasing mistake.

Also, this topic is just like Amelie Lucas, if you criticize them, you become a ā€œhaterā€. Now itā€™s the same here (see facepalms below :+1:t2: :man_facepalming:t2:).

3 Likes

A&L is the same, sorry :poop:, as well, right!

1 Like

Iā€™m straight not interested in Austin :sweat_smile: I was here for these twoā€¦.:sweat_smile: Sigourney & Other nameless girlā€¦! :hot_face:

1 Like

Sorry my opinion Seb when Ariela touches,kisses, Austin, it must be naturally in your presence, so as not to give the feeling that she is doing something wrongā€¦

That is/was very fast :joy:

5 Likes

And now :fire: Nika willā€¦

1 Like

They donā€™t have to take advantage of anyone presence and/or create erotic anything for views, because it would go against them quickly. They need to be loyal to themselves whatever that imply

Has this guy Austin managed to slip back into Arielaā€™s favor? In that case, very unfortunate. For a long time, he was an uninvited guest.

1 Like