Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

it was 28 years ago and only for 3 years, i remember only azbuka and a few words :sunglasses:

I also have big problems with it, because the microphones in the apartments distort a lot. I related Arielaā€™s phone call in the living room, which she probably called to the manager, with the events of the last few days. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

MOI AUSSI JE VEUX FAIRE LA VAISELLE TOUT LES SOIRS ā€¦ :grinning: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

what manager are you talking about?

how to understand ā€œfiredā€ from the project? what are you talking about?

2 Likes

He thinks he heard from your phone call that you and Sebastian got kicked out of VHTV. I hope thatā€™s not true, because I really like seeing you guys. :heart:

Beauty, I asked a question and you answer with a questionā€¦

depending on how stupid the question is, you donā€™t have to be surprised :wink: the counter-question is actually clear enough as an answer, isnā€™t it?

Ariela crying. Didnā€™t see what caused her to be upset.

Later: She pulled the bandaid off of her thumb was taking pictures of the cut on her left thumb.

4 Likes

Good morning Ariela. Yesterday, the kitchen view made my day. Thank you, :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Buongiorno Bellissima! come staiā€¦il tuo pollice? tanto male? :kissing_heart: :hugs:

just found the spot where she hurt herselfā€¦ ouch

2 Likes

Cazzo che male !Povera stellina! maledette patateā€¦ :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

I donā€™t understand what you are asking. and thereā€™s no question mark, so it wasnā€™t a question)

It seems that he still does not understand Russian well) He made a mistake :sweat_smile:

@Ariela you need to invite friends, to arouse interest. Just a sweet and beautiful naked woman walking around an apartment, in the end, tires us. I think continuing on VHTV needs more viewers. A friend in this space, awakens a lot of expectationsā€¦

1 Like

Then I am reassured. :slightly_smiling_face: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Oh, you can invite other project participants to join us) We will be happy to take them to visit :relaxed: OUR friends are very busy with work. Iā€™m at home alone all day, so if you invite other members to come visit us and have a great time, then Iā€™ll be happy to meet them at our place)

If we donā€™t have anyone visiting for a long time, then yes, we can be closed :person_shrugging: So you can invite other participants to come to usā€‹:relaxed:

Well I for one donā€™t tire of seeing Ariela naked :heart: I can only speak for myself but I think thereā€™s many feel the same :wink: