Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

Do you have any other social media to follow ?

Hospital Heartattack GIF by Un si grand soleil

Absolutely 100% correct - even unto the JAV . i have a soul mate

2 Likes

Oven bags are bags designed for foods to be put in then cooked in the oven . They are made of nylon or polyester that is heat-resistant, generally up to 200 to 230 C (400 to 450 F.)

Your not the brightest star in the sky are you mate :wink:

1 Like

look at it this way: you need the darkness to notice the (even if sometimes only weak) glow of others :wink:

Tanya, warum gibst du immer so scheiß Kommentare, bist du nicht zufrieden mit dem, was sie tun, dann komm nicht und schau oder bist du so unzufrieden mit deinem Leben, dass du versuchst, jemand anderem das Leben zu vermiesen

Yes you are absolutely right I can say myself that I apreciate @Sebastian :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Can you finally stop telling your bulls__t here you troll? You are just a troll and @Sebastian should totally ignore you. You have no clue at all about anything. :man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

3 Likes

quod erat dubium

The Germans are all crazy :sweat_smile::joy:

Ahahaha yes :rofl:

1 Like

the last trolls wrote in english and french … so please don’t put us all in the same pot because of one, we didn’t do that for the others either :wink:

2 Likes

He’s German himself he was just joking

1 Like

You are so humble :joy:

1 Like

In that case fuck off and join your intelligent people :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

1 Like

“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world.” – Miyamoto Musashi

wow language language Jabbs not like you :rofl:

You are not even able to speak English. So much for how smart you are :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You are right but that person is just super annoying

1 Like

yeah i noticed looks like another troll

1 Like