Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

And a little bit of French as well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

am besten schaust du dich mal im archiv um. da findest du mehr. ich empfehle mal den 05. september

That is a very weird thing for you to say as i can see you have access to archives and also joined quite long ago so must know them from the very first day they joined the project :thinking: :thinking:

a1

if you don’t like it why do you come to the realm no one says you should look at it and if you don’t look you don’t have to be annoyed and certainly don’t make a stupid comments

the apartment looks like a warehouse, a closet. But what is surprising is that Ariela almost always takes clothes or garments not from the wardrobe but from a pile of clothes. She is really a village girl, so she lives in rural countries, little cleanliness and a lot of disorder.

bored parks and recreation GIF

4 Likes

her arm makes good resting post for her boob :stuck_out_tongue: :heart_eyes:

She is extremely attractive and perhaps not enough credit given

oh, that looked like ariela had an urgent need today
 that was intense

7 Likes

Pour que cela se fasse, oui elle avait un besoin urgent de baiser
ou faire l’amour! Pour info, c’est toujours Ariela qui veut et qui commence quelquechose! Lui, JAMAIS! Il est nul. Il ne fait rien dans l’appart. ARIELA FAIT TOUT!!!

1 Like

you don’t seem to know that sebastian has a physically demanding job and usually comes home relatively exhausted 
 ok, on days when he has free time a little help would sometimes be nice 
 @Sebastian I hope you get the hint :wink:

I didn’t see Ariela while she was working in the living room, but it really looks nice now. She must have put a lot of thought into where things could go to get the room looking straight and orderly. Congratulations Ariela. You did a great job.

bonjour que fait ARIELA elle entre dans les wc en robe Ă  13h 37 et en ressort Ă 14h 21 45 mn plus tard nu et toute cassĂ©e soit elle est malade soit elle repond Ă  ses obligations sur les reseaux sociaux ou elle est active . Passer 45 mn dans un wc ça doit pas etre drole qu’en passez vous

Il faut de bonnes raison pour passer 458 mnj dans un wc de 1 m2

wie kommen sie auf458 Minuten?

1 Like

She went out with Rodger very much alive at this point

2 Likes

His eyes were blinking :+1:

Back with Rodger :heart: :rabbit2: :heart:

3 Likes

Hello, my dears.

We plan to start our quest on 02.10.2022 at 13.00 GMT.

Like if it’s convenient for you and you want to participate.

You will need a piece of paper, a pen. Mindfulness and imagination))).

We are waiting for everyone and we will be glad if you like it.

1 Like