Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

devoir ? ne me fais pas rire

so and may she not inform Seb what is going on or what happened?

1 Like

Youā€™re being very polite today, Jock :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I may get flagged if I use stronger language :grin:

I think there is something serious going on

Where the place is empty?

He came to fix the water and heating, and now has gone out, while talking to some male person on phone

Still better than flogged :face_with_peeking_eye: :laughing:

What do you mean? @Victor1297 told me to go F myself and flipped me off three times in this thread. His post wasnā€™t flagged. I think you will be ok using slightly stronger language. :wink:

on ce calme on boit frais :wink: il y a assez de merde avec poutine . alors contrƓler tous vos langage sur ce site :wink:

Well, that didnā€™t translate to english very well but poutine is delish. :sweat_smile: :yum:

1 Like

je ne peux pas repondre a votre message car je pense que cā€™est parce que je ne suis pas " premium " :confused:

Iā€™m sure thereā€™s plenty queueing up to tell you that :rofl: :rofl:

But Iā€™m a good boy. Why are so many people such big meanies to me? :worried:

1 Like

I know you are pal, but thereā€™s always some that donā€™t see the funny side to our humour :joy:

I think part of the clutter is due to the apartments having little storage. Maybe an extra chest of drawers would help?

austin has packed all his stuff up, think his leaving the apt, maybe waiying for seb and ariela to get in, to say his farewells

The best place to store things is a pile. if you lost somethingā€¦ knowā€¦ itā€™s in the heap!!!

1 Like

Hah. Fully agree :joy::+1:

Bonsoir Ariela. Content de te revoir. Bon appƩtit!