Ariela & Sebastian (Part 1)

you have a very mean fly in the kitchen :rofl:

1 Like

This is not to say that it is a dirty apartment as one person said

I wonder if you are Lennie in disguise ??? :thinking: :thinking: :see_no_evil: :man_facepalming:

Ariela, You have nothing to be ashamed of. Your place is fine.

Ariela, vous ĂȘtes propre de votre personne toi et Seb. LĂ  dessus, rien Ă  dire!

for me, the most important aspect is that the hygiene areas are clean: bathroom and kitchen. more order is of course always possible, but sometimes there is not enough time and/or desire for everything :wink:

1 Like

Just wondering how can someone having Ariela on display (one of the most beautiful woman ever) to even notice that maybe the apartment is not impeccable clean? :thinking:

3 Likes

it works often enough 
 her presence fortunately doesn’t steer some eyes in the wrong direction 
 :wink:

1 Like

Well, i know where my eyes are always steering :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Qand tu vois Ariela comme ça, évidemment tu ne peux pas rester de marbre!!

4 Likes

This explains why you move to the apartment cleanliness checking :see_no_evil:

nein, wird sie mit sehr hoher wahrscheinlichkeit nicht

fĂŒr deinen namen hast du eine extrem mĂ€nnliche phantasie
 :wink:

Ariela, stp dis au gars avec le pull jaune de s’assoir sur la chaise libre de l’autre cĂŽtĂ©!! Il nous cache ta vue!!!

if he weren’t sitting there, the fly would be back on the camera lens and you wouldn’t see anything anyway :wink:

Et toi non plus!!!

tu as raison
 mais je m’en fous :wink: ma journĂ©e est finie, je vais me coucher maintenant. Bonne nuit tout le monde

Ariela. Il va se passer quoi avec ces mecs?

Et qu’est ce qu’il foutent lĂ ?? Tu es chez toi, et tu peux dĂ©cider de les foutre dehors si tu le veux
 Casses-toi l’autre avec son pull “caca d’oie”!!! Casses-toi!!

1 Like

Ariela. Je te souhaite une bonne nuit
 à demain. Bisous.

tu sais si elle a un réseau social comme OF ou Mym ?