Ariela (Part 2)

Toch aan L hand :wink:

What’s wrong with this boy’s left arm? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Huge veins - he must jerk a lot, if he is left-handed :crazy_face:

6 Likes

It is very unpleasant to look at

1 Like

Let’s just hope that, whatever it is, it’s not infectious. To think that he fingered her with that hand. And no, he’s not the Hulk. Because Hulk smash.

Wait a second, @Carlson_realm92, when you say you build a family, am I to understand you are planing to take it to the next level, as in “starting a family”? If not, maybe you should think about it. Honestly, I don’t think you’re going to find a better one. :wink:

1 Like

No No … not really sex … She don’t agree …
First time a BJ in the bathroom … that’s new … :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
She was verry excited … :fire: :fire: :fire:

8 Likes

Add
Gravar_2024_07_18_09_54_03_95.mp4_snapshot_20.32_2024.07.18_18.34.51

images
Ta dentro. Na cama de Joelho também. E dormiu abraçada com Will que saiu 1 hora antes do amigo traira pegar Ariela na cozinha e arrastar para o quarto.
2 Likes

Eh, well, that was something…
TBH, I really dunno care who is focking who…buuuuuut, that girl is something.
I use to thing about her as a real bitch, but over time I realize she’s just a pretty girl, delicate as a flower with an sex apetite as AF, I can’t condemn her about that, sex it;s all we need, AMEN

1 Like

Ariela, if you read this, be sure I’m at your side, be strong, be a shield maiden, woman! Show us your strong side, not only your weak one with you used to us.
Ariela, you are really a shield maiden but you don’t know that yet.

1 Like

Ariela had one of the best performances last night
Guest stars Sylva & Carlson & Bo

3 Likes

Samson :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Honestly, everything seemed very constructed except for yesterday afternoon where she partially gave in to a boy who doesn’t have much respect for her when his libido rises. I’m sorry to have seen Ariela give in to what he wanted but for me that’s no way to treat a woman even when she’s giving you what you ask for. It takes respect, you don’t give passionate kisses and then you turn into a man without or almost no control.

1 Like

Some of us btw have a lot of life factor that happens outside realm that have influence on the participants behavior.
Imagine a purely hypothetical situation in which the libido includes such parameters of a man as confidence, perseverance and sufficient desire to overcome resistance. and this is libido on the part of the girl. we all know the fairy tale about Shrek and Princess Fiona, and the joke there is not at all that she later turned green, but that it was Shrek who took her from the castle. after an eternity and an infinity of cute deer.

3 Likes

Шекспир был не прав: «Ромео и Джульетта» — не самая печальная повесть
Вы бы знали, как нашего героя мучила совесть
Он нашёл гостиничный wi-fi и долго смотрел на ноутбуке
Трейлеры самых жёсткий фильмов с участием супруги
Болезненный взгляд сверлил монитор, а в горле комок
Он пытался найти себе оправдание, но так и не смог
И вроде бы всё ясно: при такой-то, извините, профессии
Она могла бы ему всё простить играючи, легко и весело
Но эти выводы оставим жёлтой прессе, ведь дело в другом:
Он заранее знал про все эти “XXX.com
Прекрасно понимал, на что идёт, когда судьбу с ней связывал
Но так уж вышло, что чувства оказались сильнее разума
Он принял её такой, как есть, так же, как и она его
Без попыток перекроить друг друга самую суть и естество
Так что с ней такое могло, а с ним не могло случиться
Ведь он не актёр, а она не певица

2 Likes

completelly agree! she is the One!

4 Likes

No interpretation of the facts justifies the lack of respect and unfortunately in some gestures this is what I have seen then she can let herself be treated as she wants, it is she who decides about her life.

1 Like

You sound like a broken record for months now. FFS watch something else. :man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

12 Likes

How do you define real ? If you 're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.

5 Likes

I’m a little tired of being told what I should and shouldn’t do. I am aware that going to touch an interest in this place like Ariela is annoying and not a little but in the end whether or not I go to see something else I remain convinced that everything can be done but in the right way and with respect for anyone who participates and if for to make everything work you have to close your eyes and pretend nothing happened then it’s fine, in the end it’s only those who put themselves on the line for this who can decide what they want to live and how to do it and I’m certainly not the person who allows themselves to believe they can change the system. I’m simply a person like everyone else here who sees and simply tries to express an opinion without necessarily wanting to cause trouble for anyone once and for all.

2 Likes