Ariela (Part 2)

Azért nem kérdés ki mászott rá a srácra bugyiban! Már sokadszor feszítette a fickó idegeit! Inkább az a szerencse hogy nem fajult ténylegesen erőszakká!Gondolkodhatna a NŐ!There is no question about who climbed on top of the guy in his panties! He’s already strained the guy’s nerves many times! Rather, it’s luck that it didn’t turn into actual violence! The WOMAN could think!

1 Like

calm down! nothing happened and nothing would have happened.
quote ariela: it’s a game between us, I like that

she was in control at all times

don’t forget that I usually know more or can find out more than I write here. And I also expressed my concern to her, and that was her answer

5 Likes

I think google translate has thrown a wobbly with this translation. What guy in knickers, who was trying to mount someone with force?

You say it! There were moments when he didn’t even know where he was!

1 Like

Must have turned cooler there, hoody on but not many clothes for the weekend, see you sunday Ariella, enjoy yourself.

the fact that you said you were worried makes me understand that you too have some doubts. We’ve all seen it and it’s not a game when you see certain things or it’s very borderline… to me, honestly, sometimes it seemed to me that he didn’t have too much control and not just me but I could be wrong. I hope so for his own good.

2 Likes

You need to get a damn grip on reality.

3 Likes

Oui tu as raison Jon
Elle adore sentir l excitation des hommes pour elle .
Elle joue avec eux très subtilement.
Les excité puis arrête puis recommence.
Elle sait très bien faire monter l excitation et les faire devenir excités comme jamais.
Elle semble garder le contrôle mais ne sera jamais à l’ abri d un homme frustré qui en voudra plus…
Tout peu arrivé dans ce monde où la violence est devenu banale.
Merci à toi Jon de faire le lien entre elle et nous. Puisque tu as la chance de la connaître…

2 Likes

Of course I have concerns. I don’t even want to imagine how it could turn out if she invites someone who isn’t prepared to follow the rules!

I know her very well now, but I don’t know the (new) men she brings with her… it doesn’t occur to me not to worry at all. But I’m still just a spectator. So I can only ask afterwards how she experienced the situation. And I have to rely on the answer I get. On this point I trust her

5 Likes

I’m happy that there is someone who cares and I hope that sooner or later he will make us have fun in a way characterized by less risk for what he does because unfortunately sometimes too much naivety doesn’t pay off and I say this in general for everything he does even at the outside this context.

2 Likes

it’s her life, her decisions, her risk. the nice young man from the beach, from the concert, from the cafe can suddenly turn out to be the worst criminal. but even if you keep hearing about it in the headlines, you must never forget that the majority of people are peaceful! the few idiots, however, determine the general image of ‘never go with strangers’…
none of us could intervene in time if there was any doubt. but I am also in contact with Carlson, and still/again with Sebastian. and I am sure that at least one of them would be able to get in the car and drive to her straight away… although it would sometimes take a considerable amount of travel time. or contact someone who can get there faster.
so yes, I have already played through this ‘what do I do if…’ scenario in my head, just to be on the safe side

so far i have only had to use this in practice once: when i contacted ariela because her apartment had been taken offline during her vacation because of the wannabe nazi who had attacked her friend and (we couldn’t see this anymore) caused damage in the apartment
Unfortunately, he was a very good bad example of how bad luck you can have

6 Likes

Thank you. When you talk to Sebastian could he update us how things are going. I used to talk to him via dm but it is now linked to Ariella and he has difficulty accessing it, or maybe he does nt want to talk and that i can understand.

we hardly ever talk about things that would be interesting for the forum. Funnily enough, we talk about his and my work more than about private matters (fun fact: we work in the same industry, and even used to work for the same company, as we found out by chance :grin: )
I know that he’s doing well, that he was recently at the zoo with his daughter, and that he has to drive for hours to get to his construction sites… which I also remember from my time as a mechanic, before I moved into the planning team.

He has finished the VH chapter, with Ariela too (he says, I don’t always fully believe him)

4 Likes

But you believe Ariela (very well known for the staggering amount of fairy tales novels written here on the forum )…

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I compare her words with her actions and what I see.

from Sebastian I only have the statement ‘I’m done with it/her’ … which doesn’t fit with the fact that he sometimes asks or comments :grin: that’s one of the differences I can name…

addition: do you remember the incident with the guy who took photos of the cameras? I was on vacation at the time and didn’t see it live. But guess who sent me a screenshot from the forum with the request to warn/inform Ariela…

2 Likes

Sorry, i made a confusion. I thought that you’re talking in general and just now i realised that you’re referring to a very clear and particular situation. Sorry again

I can only assume that he still cares about her…

1 Like

And, for those of us unfamiliar with Scandinavian folklore.

"A shield-maiden is a female warrior from Scandinavian folklore and mythology. The Old Norse term for shield-maiden is skjaldmær.

Shield-maidens are human, but have supernatural abilities like riding over the sea and through the air. They are different from valkyries, who are divine beings sent by Odin to choose the dead in battle and lead them to Valhalla.

Lagertha is a legendary shield-maiden and Viking ruler from what is now Norway."

1 Like

If there is one Person on this Forum who believes in fairytales it must be you :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Lol Lukas… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I will refrain from answering to this :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Fairytales… We create it!

7 Likes