3 Likes

:fire:

16 Likes

6 Likes

Ariela

14 Likes

but the juices have been flowing here for the last few hours :joy:

He finally had real sex with her :eggplant:

no, that’s deceptive :wink: he’s only between her thighs…
and no, that’s not just a guess :stuck_out_tongue: there’s currently only one person she’s having sex with… and he should be back in a few days

7 Likes

I know who is he :crazy_face:
I guess he should really horny as well.
Hopefully we could see really crazy day and night between them :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I assume he cum 3 times today but still horny :rofl: :eggplant:

5 Likes

we have to wait and see… I don’t know if he is too jealous for many things in Ariela’s life, that remains to be seen. And she doesn’t know it yet either… it’s all still in the discovery phase

3 Likes

Hulk…

6 Likes

I bet he does jealous because I could see he has possessive of her. Based on his figure, I guess he is an athlete. But they are not exclusive and he has to leave sometimes, so I don’t know if he is the right guy for her. Because she need company all the time. Only thing I m pretty sure is they like each other so much.they have Chemistry and connection for sure. We will see what’s going on.

I hope he understands that evenings like yesterday, if he can be there, can also be a gain for his life… he won’t lose Ariela because of it, he’ll also get Bo, Sylva (and maybe others) as a bonus :wink: Being ‘exclusive’ doesn’t mean you have to be blind… or keep your hands to yourself
If in doubt, and this is my personal guess, I’m assuming that Ariela will wait for someone else instead of adapting her life to him. She can’t do anything with jealousy, I know that very well

5 Likes

Talking about jealousy with Ariela seems reductive to me. I think that anyone who approaches her has to accept what she does and it’s not easy even for a man with a very open mind.

2 Likes

if carlson continues to collect other residents, I will probably have to name the city/region primarily after him :thinking: :grin:

2 Likes

Con lo que se ponga estĂĄ guapĂ­sima

8 Likes