Ariela (Part 2)

Will is already getting up close and personal with a new ass :grin:

12 Likes

A willing ass to be precise :laughing::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Wow Bo’s hair is amazing looks great. Love long hair and my wife’s is almost as long as Ariela’s…

1 Like

I would like her to work on her hairstyle a bit though. If you compare the styles, Ariela’s is somehow more visually appealing, even though the hair is the same length. there is still untapped potential

2 Likes

Yes Ariela’s hair has some wave in it but Bo’s is super straight… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Can anyone tell me how to SHUT Carlson up for a few minutes? He’s annoying! He always knows everything and always thinks he’s right, lecturing everyone … :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage:
l

3 Likes

You can send your message to @Carlson_realm92 at the tone…

BEEP :rofl:

7 Likes

7 Likes

11 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

Where is ariela ??!

:clown_face:

9 Likes

in the absence of a specific dish I call this video ‘kitchen hustle and bustle’ :grin:
#Timelapse

8 Likes

The girls test outfits! :face_with_monocle: :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

6 Likes

although there is a lot of salad Sylva seems to prefer a sausage :joy:

18 Likes

even if nothing happens i like these party nights…(i like @Carlson_realm92 and a grown up person who knows how to behave)… :hugs: :wink:

4 Likes

Most importantly, he knows how to get people together even if they don’t know each other.

3 Likes

half objection: this award goes to Ariela today. After all, Carlson and Sylva are the newcomers in today’s round

4 Likes