Ariela (Part 2)

4 Likes

well well well, :wink:

1 Like

This problem with the time difference from one room to other room happens in many Realms is the least of a series of problems with the first one being loading circle on each camera

2 Likes

It is known that the clocks of the cameras on Pure Kitty & Archibald are set incorrectly, but it has not been fixed yet. It probably has no priority.
The cameras were previously used in another apartment and were not fully configured during the move

3 Likes

the day begins with a trip to Ariela’s Lake

6 Likes

Tja, die Gäste sind zwar alle da, aber die Party findet wohl im Freien statt, ergo ohne uns

6 Likes

geduld … der tag ist noch jung, und der besuch bei carlson ging auch mit einem ausflug ans wasser los und endete in der wohnung.
ariela hat die wohnung nicht nur geputzt, damit alle gäste nur kurz hereinschauen und dann wieder gehen … sonst hätte sie mich nicht gebeten die ankündigung zu schreiben

5 Likes

Dear Members be happy it is Summer time everything will happen at the right time… PS we may have many surprises & live streaming from the lake, pond, pool, or river
PS Maybe all headed to Realm Pure Kitty & Archibald

1 Like

:joy:

5 Likes

I guess everyone is so excited for people walking through these doors that it has been on the previews for quite a while now :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

not new to it by now I’m used to seeing previews of an empty apartment… (i remember henry’s apartment was first on the preview list but there was only the couch) :wink: :joy:

2 Likes

Bo seems to come alone, Ubaldo said goodbye to her at the door and stayed at home

2 Likes

welcome home

7 Likes

8 Likes

just good that camera1 works again in time

11 Likes

I was eager for the long haired girl in blue dress that Will brought before but looks like she ain’t coming :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Spooky going ons in the bedroom, please hurry back im scared on my own

2 Likes

Poor old Will everyone is ignoring him so he’s fell asleep on the sofa.

3 Likes

Lovely to see Bo :smiling_face:

10 Likes

Are we gonna resume from the massage session tonight? :wink::laughing:

5 Likes