Ariela (Part 2)

I agree but I just wanted to say that the presence of carlos as we have already seen does not create drama or quarrels as we have already seen in other apartments… :hugs:

4 Likes

That’s why I nicknamed him Professor. We see what we see. I’m pretty sure he orchestrates and is heavily involved in communicating with everyone both inside and outside of the realm.

2 Likes

Can you ask Sylva and Carlson to stop arguing and shouting at each other in the bedroom and join the others?
bandicam 2024-07-18 00-40-07-690

5 Likes

Unfortunately we can’t. @Carlson_realm92 is struggling to connect his laptop to Ariela’s wifi for quite a while now :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Stopppppppp :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
bandicam 2024-07-18 00-45-16-147

6 Likes

Sylva is crying loudly … what a lovely atmosphere at Ariela’s apartment …

bandicam 2024-07-18 00-49-55-141

8 Likes

I’m trying it right now. Let’s see if I succeed…

4 Likes

have argued about something but please let’s not create unnecessary damage… :wink:

4 Likes

He seems to be viewing the forum now

7 Likes

I have an answer. The dispute is probably over, there were some boundaries and rules to be defined, he said…
hopefully there is peace again now

5 Likes

Sorry guys - we biuld a family - its hard - we already over ))

3 Likes

Sorry again - we already over and return to party ) we kind of italian family ))))

6 Likes

It’s good that you guys talked it out. Communication is key :innocent:

1 Like

btw… side-info: I just renewed my subscription for another (my third) year. For all those who like me or who don’t like me: you’ll still have me on your back whether you want me or not :smiling_imp:
With all the bonus days and months, that’s at least 3.5 years in total, though :wink:

9 Likes

I hope it’s a good thing especially for me being Italian… :wink:

for me there is no problem you are a user I appreciate… :hugs: :hugs:

6 Likes

well, it works :wink: and now off to the others :smiley:
they look bored and need someone to tell them what to do :grin:

6 Likes

Sylva call it “Fox&chicken hunting” ))) so we continue )

4 Likes

Don’t know about chicken but there are quite a few Fox in this forum :laughing::wink::rofl:

3 Likes

there are also plant-based chickens … or whatever these vegan nuggets are made of :rofl:

2 Likes