Ariela (Part 2)

There is a guest in the kitchen with her sorry not good with names

1 Like

Looks like Archibald to me. Didn’t observe closely though :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

My eyes get drawn away from the guests :joy:

1 Like

I can’t see his face only his neck because one camera out of order

Ariela the Camera 1 in the kitchen is still out of order.

Yes that’s him Archibald

8 Likes

13 Likes

@Ariela. First of all, welcome back to the forum. Thank you for the lovely message.
I would like to take this opportunity to send you these flowers. :sparkling_heart: :hugs:
Tulpen gif

2 Likes

Buenas noches

7 Likes

Archibald Come back just changed clothes?

2 Likes

Archibald went to buy a beer he have a night shift

6 Likes

Here he is a Man who wants some affection, a hug & he can sleep like a bird… not every one out there searching for Sex

8 Likes

I think we all know what options he has at home if he wants it! :innocent: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

announcement:

on behalf of Ariela, I can tell you that she is expecting visitors this evening: Bo&Ubaldo will be coming, Will will be there too, and Will’s friend, who was visiting with him recently, also.
grafik
AND: Carlson (probably with Sylva. We’ll see who else he brings with him. Archibald probably, he’s often with Ariela anyway, and is currently still in her bed. But i don’t know about Kitty)

it will probably be primarily a get-to-know-you party, but who knows… Will will definitely get to admire a lot of known and new asses :wink: … and we know where that can lead :stuck_out_tongue:

Additional guests, such as the girl from Will’s last visit, are not excluded, but not yet known.

11 Likes

Let’s cancel our plans, Ariela has a party tonight :dancer::fire::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Can i have an invite, could be good or tense but fun to watch.

4 Likes

Ariela, thanks the Cam1 kitchen works.

4 Likes

Does Ariela know that many Respectful participants & Guests in her Realm to start cooking her delicious recipes

4 Likes

How can Pure Kitty & Archibald " be in " 2 different timezones??
Their realm is reporting that it’s now 15:28 and Ariela’s realm reports 16:28, but they are all on it… And why are they acting (at least it looks like they are) with superiority above Ariela, like if they are her parents or landlords…