Ariela (Part 2)

I put a camera on the floor plan of Ariela’s home on her loggia / balcony. Is it going to work today or tomorrow? Or will it (hope not) not happen?

and now this another Year away account activated with insider info , time to call
The Wire Bullshit GIF by Giphy QA
METHINKS :crazy_face: :thinking: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

16 Likes

Happy Girl…

19 Likes

Kitchen Cam 1 OFF

2 Likes

so still no official response re: wether or not the account -User6617f19a0dc1a as been verified ,as being the lady in question

2 Likes

Scanning :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

For me, it’s an incredibly beautiful picture. :heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart:
Thank you for it! :+1: :hugs:
Everything else remains to be seen.

4 Likes

If it really is Ariela, I would recommend that you forget about us and our opinions :rofl:

4 Likes

Just remember the reason you left the forum, keep youself safe.

why do you create dramas that are not there ho maybe they are only in your head… :thinking:

3 Likes

as @jabbath1987 said he must ignore people who want to create nonexistent drama…

6 Likes

@Ariela :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:hello ariela i am glad you are back in the forum i just ask you to leave alone certain users like Hudson who wants to create drama for no reason…

4 Likes

She’s a poser :wink::laughing::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

This is by far the most beautiful face I’ve ever seen! You’re absolutely gorgeous!

1 Like

FYI: Ariela will most likely not actively participate in the forum, but will only appear occasionally when she has something to say/ask (I heard something about questions/polls to the community, but I don’t know exactly what she’s planning), or maybe when she wants to share some pictures

5 Likes

Es lo mejor que ella puede hacer: no enroscarse con nuestras conspiraciones sexuales y pensamientos trogloditas :rofl:
Que siga disfrutando del veranito que le sienta muy bien a ella el dorado en la piel. (Secretamente la envidio ya que mi tono de piel es el de la leche :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:)

4 Likes

So your way is the Milky Way? :rofl:

4 Likes

Milk is tasty :yum:

2 Likes

Ariela alone tonight she must be tired from the Beach… but she seems happy

1 Like