Ariela (Part 2)

Thank you! I haven’t been here for over a year. It’s difficult for me to do anything on this foreign site) I can only send SMS and use the translation for each individual message in the translator😅

3 Likes

Ah do not worry. I am sure everything will be fine. :wink::kissing_heart:

1 Like

If in doubt, just write in your own language, that’s what many residents do…

then there is a possibility of mistranslation and misunderstanding

how did you manage when you was here over a year ago as you say ,what account did you use , how come a new account , so many questions , you cant blame me for being dubious , i hope you are who you say you are as it would be nice to know your opinions on some of the crazy insinuations you see in this topic

1 Like

can definitely confirm that it is really Ariela with an own account, no longer via the shared account with Sebastian

6 Likes

She had an account together with Sebastian which got only used by Sebastian and now she made a new one.

3 Likes

well i will take it as fact as i trust you and @JonR , :thinking: :thinking: i hope lol

4 Likes

I was surprised myself and asked her privately to be on the safe side

4 Likes

seen it many times where an account was made pretending to be someone else granted it happened more on C.C but maybe im a sinical old fart and always question the questionable :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I want to welcome Ariela to the forum if that really is her, but I will still wait for Kaya to confirm because there definitely are trolls on this forum.

The alarm went off in my head for a moment. I’ve known the photos for about 3 hours, but I don’t know who else might have them…

1 Like

Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move

1 Like

In any case, her presence here will not help her to put her phone away more often :crazy_face:

5 Likes

you can rest assured @JonR is not one of them and if he says he as private messaged her then thats good enough for me to accept , not many on here i do trust maybe 10 at most and thats through experience

3 Likes

I don’t think JonR is. But still for my own peace I will wait for confirmation.

1 Like

totally understand your reasoning , a bit of me is still erring on the side of caution . , but i will say this after witnessing how this topic can go into overdrive at the slightest thing , can you imagine if it is Ariela , and she comments on something , she will be inundated , with questions -friend request -and maybe a few marriage proposals along the way :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Don’t be too disappointed, I don’t think there will be any interrogation-like interviews with her…
but I asked her to talk about her intentions herself

2 Likes

She should simply ignore these Hudson-like guys here. They do not deserve even one second of attention.

7 Likes

that wont stop some of them trying