Ariela (Part 2)

Bastante grosera tu respuesta; sin embargo, aquí nadie está tratándola como una muñeca inflable ya que mencionar los hombres que han estado en ese departamento no es tratarla como tal. Y si vos creés eso, es tu problema. Y “un” problema.

3 Likes

Austin and Ariella, just a quick vist to drop the board off, though Austin means to be really quick he has his blades on.
American Express? You can go as fast as you want.

:heart_eyes:

9 Likes

By Austin, welcome new guest.

New Guest on (Board) Realm Does he know massage…

5 Likes

7 Likes

bomme apétit j’adore les sushis …

3 Likes

And then he went. Alone in the apartment today! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I think Ariela has a guest tonight.

16 Likes

Love the white bits but please do not follow others on here, just for display purposes.

Glamurosa hasta para limpiar :star_struck: :star_struck: :nail_care:

17 Likes

Ce que je préfère, sur le corps d’Ariela, comme dans le poulet, c’est le blanc :smiley::smiley:

If she goes to the island with syvia there will only be brown meat.
Have a good weekend Ariella see you sunday.

Ariela the Great

15 Likes

I thought Ariela cleaning Realm (not the Dishes) for big Sex Party Tonight But she goes to the Beach or to meadow I hope she coming back early…

10 Likes

The dishes are a test for the new man, if he washes she might keep him as a friend.

5 Likes

Let see if a New Guest or Old one arrives Tonight

1 Like

criticism about the pets forwarded to Ariela.
answer as follows: there is enough water and food in both cages for at least 3-4 days. the animals are doing well, even if this cannot be seen from the cameras. according to her experience and assessment, and the animals’ state of health, everything is OK.

my opinion on this: of course things can be better. and if someone could look after the animals every day, they would certainly be doing much better. but as long as I see that the two fur monsters are still fit, ‘more’ than now is not absolutely necessary. as long as it does not end in neglect. but there is no sign of that.

8 Likes

In my opinion, First of all I don’t like the idea when it comes to keeping caged any animals or birds in general, except cat or dog because they have enough space in the Realm
2. In any case, especially in the summer, they must have fresh water & food every day
PS All animals must be in the wild or live in groups such as chickens or rabbits

4 Likes

Completamente de acuerdo con vos. Y tal como expresé una vez, los animales también necesitan cariño, y eso, no tiene botella de dosificación.
Tema cerrado para mí también.
@JonR gracias como siempre por las novedades y tu contacto con ella.

6 Likes