Ariela (Part 2)

I really like your expression “matrimonial bed”. :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

6 Likes

check this out
This guy never get soft whole night, twice.
Still get nothing.
Never see him again since 06/06 :rofl:

3 Likes

Bye bye … but he really does have blue balls …

:sob: :cry: :weary:

4 Likes

He jerked himself last time to cum.
I really like him tho.
More handsome than Andery for my opinion :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Probably good at sex too.

2 Likes

Every 20 Guys I think 1 gets lucky

5 Likes

One in twenty … So you’ve got more chance than if you played the lottery …
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :hugs:

6 Likes

If not happens in 30 minutes never happens usually tough guys without a smile otherwise Ariela knows they going to hit the street… those are the lucky ones I don’t blame them…or her…

2 Likes

Ayyy puede ser porque aquí solemos llamar a las camas dobles, “matrimonial bed” :smile:
Muy anticuado, no?

2 Likes

De febrero en adelante, tenemos a: Will/Ilja//Andrey vs. Karl/Fotógrafo/Profesor de danza o algo así/Chico baterista/chico UFC/ Chico que fue una madrugada y se puso a gritar/ Chico que se quedó en el sofá mientras ella estaba con Andrey /Rocketman
O sea, 3 de 8.
Casi un 37,5% :laughing:
PS: También fue Austin (que entraría en ambos grupos si tengo en cuenta el período post-febrero, pero él ya navegó por las aguas de Ariela)

3 Likes

I only saw those two Guys probably is correct here is VHTV You have to know how to play the game

2 Likes

Pieter.

7 Likes

10 Likes

Por eso dije de febrero en adelante; si no recuerdo mal, Pieter estuvo con Ariela el primero de enero.
PS: si, esas fotos son de fines de año, principios de 2024.

4 Likes

Marvellous inventory … :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

3 Likes

ahí lo actualicé; me había olvidado de uno jajaja

3 Likes

Now let’s also count how many guys she fucked, then how many blowjobs she gave and also how many she satisfied with masturbation… absurd.

Oh, lo siento. No sabía que aquí sólo se hablaba de literatura inglesa o arquitectura contemporánea.

3 Likes

Do you have a good EXCEL model to take all this into account?

Her boyfriend’s name in the first column and his ‘results’ :

• fondling
  • blowjob
  • fingering
  • anilingus
  • toy
  • caresses WITHOUT penetration
  • and (finally) love WITH penetration …

:grinning: :relieved: :grinning: :relieved:

9 Likes

you can talk about whatever you want, I’m not interested, I just expressed doubts because we are talking about a person , not an inflatable doll.

This “person”, as you put it, is not a blow-up doll and is a great professional.
She knows very well how to attract men to her house in order to gain an audience and “earn money”.
(Almost) nothing happens, but she’s at the front of the line in terms of the number of ‘spectators’ and it pays off!
Well done! What’s more, sometimes you disappear for 72 hours…
You do have an easy life … don’t you?
But because you’re so cute, we forgive you a lot of things…