Ariela (Part 2)

For my side the issue remains open as long as there in the Realm are animals that suffer and if could speak they would say so…

1 Like

En lo personal, dije tema cerrado porque es evidente que ella ha tomado una postura y quien maneja/dirige/controla estos Realms tampoco tendría en cuenta la opinión de un par de foristas. Es lo que a mí me parece, claro, y tu postura @Eros es más que valiosa.

4 Likes

I understood AmberHoster that were talking about You no problem… we all love animals I have special respect for Ariela but I will say what I think is right. And this is apply to all Realms

3 Likes

Of course you can continue to say what you think is right. But before you put too much energy into it, just remember the following points:

we are not the right recipients for criticism
the right recipient is not reading this and is convinced that their way is not wrong
and I will not forward any further posts on this specific topic

2 Likes

JonR I didn’t tell you to pass any messages on to anyone nor did I ever ask you about Ariella my questions are rhetorical when she is not in the Realm for several Days. Still Thank You for telling us news on your own initiative
Whether Ariela reads or not is her business & I don’t care…
I only write what I see in the Realm without offending anyone

5 Likes

One of the Best Living room in VHTV

13 Likes

Hello, nice of you to stop by. It’s a bit lonely and boring here! :bear: :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

But on the plus side she’s left it nice and tidy for me though I’m not to fussed with her music choices.
See you all later and please keep popping by and saying hi.

5 Likes

A friend from Pure Kitty&Archibald came to Ariela’s house.

8 Likes

Look like will happen something tonight maybe? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

That’s Archibald, the man himself :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I thought he should be taller Tbh :rofl:

2 Likes

Apuesto a que solo será una almohada mullida…

4 Likes

Does he has Abs? He is good shape pillow if he has :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

If he’s lucky he might get a hand job :joy:

5 Likes

Han sido muuuuy pocos los afortunados. Esto me suena más a compañía mutua y no a algo más. Pero el Realm de Ariela es impredecible (o ella para el caso jaja)

3 Likes

spank hand job GIF by funk :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

He looks like pushy guy but he is not base on they slept together last time

Yes and then I’m in the way of camera 9

I will move if necessary! :bear: :face_with_monocle: :joy: