Ariela (Part 2)

Si, lo que digo es que generalmente se reconocen más fácil extendiendo el brazo hacia atrás; que la postura que ella usó quizá no sea lo mejor para mostrarle dónde se alejan los nódulos o durezas que pudo haberse detectado.
No cuestiono el valor medicinal de la intervención del chico, sino la técnica para demostrárselo. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Ariela is very tired.

3 Likes

Nice dance Ariela naked an all art dance…

8 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

if you recorded a video it was better…(I did but forgot to turn on the sound)…

Ariela Not only have you learned to dance, you’ve learned to look horny too. Bravo neat and beautiful at the same time… :blush:

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

You mean something like this …

11 Likes

I am trying to record a video too but I must be having problems with the program I use…

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart: :fire: :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

here a little wilder dance …

10 Likes

entire scene, split due to length

12 Likes

in what format do you record videos also because a 24-minute video doesn’t take up as much space…

I take the stream as it is sent (1920x1080 with about 1400kb/s and 25fps), but convert the format to 720x404 with only 500kb/s for such long videos. Due to the general image quality, the loss is not that significant, but it saves space
the two videos are 82 and 45mb in size

2 Likes

thank you very much…I use easeUS recexpert and after two minutes of recording it already takes up so much space with mp4 format

you are an expert in video :clap:

check your recording bitrate! I see a lot of 100mb videos with less than 2 minutes because the image is recorded with >5mb/s and 30fps. or larger than 1080p… this may be necessary and useful for professional gaming videos, but not for VH.
and for sound, 8khz mono with ~30kb/s are absolutely sufficient, the cameras don’t send more than that anyway

not at all. I’m just someone who tries to understand his software and not do more than necessary. I have no idea about editing videos properly… I’m just clever enough to hide it :wink:

thanks for the advice… :hugs: