Ariela (Part 2)

Sensible ladies use what they have all over the world. Let’s put a lid on this. The advertising budget has been depleted. I see the B&B is still in business with two tenants! :joy: :hugs:

But if you apply that as a standard to everything, you will find/look for scamming even in places where there (possibly) is none. However, I admit that it is difficult, if not impossible, to remain unbiased these days.

1 Like

It’s easy to spot, well for me it is. And organisations do it because not enough people see it to shout and make noise, people just see it as normal. So to a business why worry about the minority, when they’ve captured majority who will just go along.

Ari is doing what she has to do to make money and at the end of the day she is not harming anyone.

Flora was another person who was good at what she did, got a bit greedy IMO, and that lead to having to manage issues, but for a while, she did damn good, never hurt a soul.

This forum is a recepie for being a damn good participant, and a smart participant would use it to their advantage.

She can choose how she wants to live her life and share whatever she wants too!
Just enjoy what she does share and stop this damn complaining because you pay to be a peeping Tom, Dick or Harry!

3 Likes

Este chico estuvo todo el día acostado, ¿se sentirá bien o está esperando convertirse en mariposa cuando salga del capullo de mantas? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

Ia falar isso. Dei uma olhada no apartamento Ariela e o garoto continua dormindo. Ela ataca o garoto , monta nele e ele nem se mexe. O menino não tem pegada, tenho minhas dúvidas se isso vai durar. Não é muito a praia dela, com os caras pegadores ela ainda uso o negão (consolo grande e preto) que ela usa para estimular o clitóris toda vez quer penetração.

1 Like

Acho que esperando para sair do casulo. :laughing:

He’s waiting for Ariela to come home and be on him like a desperate woman she will do that for love, guaranteed if they’re alone she might not be able to keep her mouth and fingers off him and by that I don’t mean blowjob, but lots of kisses, he’s going home soon so she takes good care of the time and so does he, but it’s not certain she’ll let him go home, I’m afraid her pick of guys is absolutely terrible, I know you don’t think so and thats ok with me, but it’s wonderful anyway, the last guy who went away was Arabia guy who was booted out by Ariela I didn’t have a problem with this dude young boy at first but even he is starting to get annoying if he stays for a long time

Ariela is not herself around this dude, shes on clouds I think she believes in having The Player Screamer as a backup fuck in the apartment therefor the cover on bodys you cant proof anything 100 % that they fucked even if I belive so, but it´s over if he knows about this young one, if not this young boy stays in ariela’s chest and between the breasts thinks the coversheet can come off today if she is smart, has she been out reading the forum she can’t fuck everyone here anymore, he seems to be one that makes her cling to him without him touching her and laying stiff as a corp, she must do everything by herself and finger her selfand mastrubate is crusal for an orgasm and we dont want a silence one, you have to give praise to him the young boy for making her fall in love with him without doing a thing, It’s usually the other way around when it comes to Ariela, but this time she’s caught in the net

1 Like

This young man has made memories to last a lifetime!

ela tem com ela para trabalhar de qualquer maneira, mas ela usa às vezes, obviamente não vai durar quando ela acordar do sonho e começar a pensar o que estou fazendo, é um cachorrinho arrogante, pelo amor de Deus, que gosta de sair com os namorados Ariela entre todos os trabalhos acompanham seus namorados, não acho que ele realmente goste de suas postagens, eles são honestos i hope translation dont fuck it up…

1 Like

the young boy leaving the nest poor Ariela

5 Likes

The young man leaves Ariel’s kingdom.

3 Likes

On what planet do you think I care what you believe?

1 Like

Why is he considered a back “pick”? He was well behaved and seem like a good guy during his stay.

This is the main reason why the site isn’t as good as it used to be. This forum killed everything and transformed the site into a massive click bait show. No matter what others say, i will not change my opinion that this forum needs to disappear.

2 Likes

I would say amen to that. It would surely be of no significant loss for me. :hugs:

Well, not this planet 'cause it is clear you snuck onto Earth!

I don’t think it would get any better if it went cause look at the participants now VS the legends. The managers don’t care about a voyeur experience.

They care only about easy money(understandable to some extent). The difference is that now, compared with the past, they have a lot more tools to measure and find easy ways to get the easy money. This is why they’re not doing much, they get away easily with what they do. And they get most of the info from here. That’s the reason why i’m saying that the forum killed the “old Vhtv”. I can bet all my money that even " the legends" are not going to do anything else that you see now if they comeback under those days circumstances. It is normal to chose the easiest road possible…