Ariela (Part 2)

Need2P was refering to a rival platform when he mentioned that particular name.

Why is she so excited about the most boring man on the planet?

2 Likes

Na minha opiniĂŁo, toda essa encenação “embaixo das cobertas” foi uma represĂĄlia aos comentĂĄrios sobre o sexo na varanda na noite anterior. Tipo assim, dessa vez, nĂŁo foi na varanda, mas continuamos escondidos e enganando vocĂȘs. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I understand that some people are disappointed, but all this hate has clearly gone too far. can we please return to a level of communication based on fairness and respect, as long as these are not unknown foreign words for some people here?

Is Eros the only one who drew the most useful conclusions this morning?

5 Likes

Então ele tem que namorar na casa dele, no quarto dele, e não na frente de varias cùmeras do VH. Tem até hotéis para os tímidos.

1 Like

btw: I could have said yesterday morning that according to the statement of the only person who should know, there was no sex on the balcony.
but since everything here is considered a lie anyway, this information is only relevant for those who are not yet consumed by hate. and it would probably have been lost among all the posts yesterday, just like it will happen today

5 Likes

I know there was no sex on the balcony, he can’t get it up. To avoid embarrassment was the reason they went to a place with no cameras. Round two was no different, hence the under cover “sex”

2 Likes

Unfortunately, being happy to have seen a boy who looked like a fish out of water and an Ariela who gave everything she didn’t have naturally for the show I find it really sad
let’s hope that sooner or later she opens her eyes to escape from all this
unfortunately Ariela for now has neither the strength nor the desire to do it but I hope it happens as soon as possible not because I don’t like her but because I have realized over time that few people value her as a person and she is treated only as an object
 and the worst thing is the fake do-goodism towards her which has nothing to do with truth.

NĂŁo considere isso como Ăłdio, e sim como um comentĂĄrio. Na verdade, eu nem estava assistindo o apartamento da Ariela. A pandemia me obrigou a montar um sistema para trabalho, por tenho trĂȘs computadores e dois celulares todos com gravadores de tela. Por isso, posso assistir e gravar diferentes apartamento s ou cĂąmeras ao mesmo tempo. Depois dos Ășltimo episĂłdios no reino da Ariela tenho assistido muito pouco dele. O VH tem muitas mulheres e parceiros (casais) interessantes, Trisha, Raquel, Teanna
 e muitas outras que dedico mais a minha atensĂŁo. NĂŁo que a Ariela nĂŁo a mereça, sĂł que, o momento dela nĂŁo Ă© bom. Cabe a alguĂ©m prĂłximo como vocĂȘ, dar seu apoio se possĂ­vel um pouco de orientação. Ela tem uma histĂłria bonita no VH, e tambĂ©m acho que deve ser poupada desses infortĂșnios. Faço voto que ela fique bem.

2 Likes

Puede que para vos el de Eros sea el Ășnico comentario que merece la pena; para mĂ­ todos, en mayor o menor medida lo hacen. Obviamente, siempre que estĂ©n del lado del respeto.

2 Likes

of course every comment is useful (at least theoretically).
however, for some here the ‘alternative facts’ count more than more likely possibilities
 and today eros said something that I would agree with much more than the ‘revenge for yesterday’s comments’ theory or the ‘ariela is shy’ theory, to name just two

2 Likes

but it is absurd to continue to find justifications and deny the evidence of a situation that is becoming increasingly worse
and is this the good you want for this girl or do other interests prevail?

4 Likes

Är du svensk du ocksĂ„ vad? Det Ă€r nogra andra hĂ€r som ocksĂ„ Ă€r svenska. Det Ă€r ju bra. DĂ„ fĂ„r ju jag övat litet pĂ„ min nogot dĂ„liga svenska. Hoppas at du fattar det hĂ€r dĂ„. Även om jag Ă€r ursprungligen norska. :hugs:

You’re a level-headed person; I get that from reading your post as of late. I didn’t check the balcony, but I could hear sex noises on Cam 11. I believe it was the hall cam.

I am not dismissing what you’ve said; clearly, you reviewed the footage, I did not, but I heard her moaning, might have just been a fingerbang, stimulation of the clit, got her pussy ate, but she did have something to make her moan.

1 Like

Sir/Mam come on now, that dude had an erection and you could see it, he has also showered with a full erection. I have to say, you’re clutching at straws with this one mate :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

VocĂȘ estĂĄ certo, mas aprendi com os anos, que nem tudo que parece Ă© real, por tanto, antes de fazer qualquer comentĂĄrio , analiso as reaçÔes de antes, durante e depois. Mais uma vez vou pedir. Assista o vĂ­deo a partir da chegada deles no apartamento. Nada Ă© por acaso.

1 Like

I soon couldn’t believe my eyes. Discuss in detail what, if any, happened or not. Lack of cameras and shy people. It seems absolutely sick. Are you really grown people? The only thing that has been achieved now is that this is by far the biggest forum in recent days. This creates curiosity and the world’s best click bait and therefore money. Those responsible will surely thank you! JMO :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs:

3 Likes

Why do you think I have repeatedly said I respect her hustle?

Then the result, as I indicated, is “hustling the suckers”. Although I disagree that anyone is being “scammed” here! :rofl: :thinking:

1 Like

Well, scamming is such a broad term, but deception is employed in most things to attract people. It has been used so much that we just see it as the norm.

Businesses just make scamming look pretty, and some hustlers do too. I don’t think she is this elaborate scammer like others perceived her to be, but what she does to get numbers and views is in line with and accepted by most of these people outside of VHTV.

I mean, look at YouTubers, they create these titles to draw you in, and the video is shit.

However, Ari will play around and eventually give the viewers what they came to see, but before doing so, she will tease.

1 Like