Ariela (Part 2)

She is raking in those numbers and have you all twisted, waiting or the right time. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Do your thang lady! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Will she hawk tuah and spit or not ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

That is erotic now we talking

1 Like

I have to say, I have become most intrigued watching her and then looking in the forum :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She definitely knows how to get the views and make that money when she needs to. Keep us talking and watching, and execute on her terms.

2 Likes

This guy is in trouble and I don’t understand the need to persevere

8 Likes

:peach: :banana:

13 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart:

4 Likes

She was browsing the Ariela forum in the kitchen.

1 Like

9 Likes

For those wanting immediate action, please tune into RLC who has it, Maghdelas room, she is fucking two blokes right now :rofl: :rofl: Should keep you a float until Ari returns.

3 Likes

She came to VH as a real swinger and turned into something that maybe for the first time JonR let slip…I hope she starts to figure out how to earn money differently because in my opinion now she’s just acting for the show…
I say this because I no longer see it as real as before…and when things aren’t true we only hurt ourselves

1 Like

Hudson, creo que le estás poniendo más sentimentalismo que lo que tiene porque esto es un negocio. Y ella es actriz (XXX). O sea, por qué no tomar que a veces está actuando o montando una escena simplemente para que miremos?
Sí creo en sus llantos desconsolados.
Sí creo en que la ruptura con Seb la dejó sin rumbo. O al menos la dejó en un camino que nosotros no conocemos. Quizá esta es la Ariela pre-Sebastián. Una chica libre, que actúa como sustento de vida…no solo sé.
Digo, no necesariamente todas las decisiones pueden repercutir negativamente en tu vida y hay que hacerse responsable, como adulto, de lo que se decide.
Quizá ella está buscando solo visualizaciones, y vaya que lo está logrando! Aquí hay más de 30 posteos por día y fotos y fotos de sus partes intimas a cada rato.

1 Like

Where is Maghdelas room ??? Wich Realm number of name ???

She making money as we speak she is not dumb when its coming too herself, but she have broken many guys hearts see what happen to this young boy maybe he gonna break her heart it is something called kharma I have seen piles of money at her place maybe all money it s not heres but it was much money anyway and how she got those money you must figure that out by yourself. Have you ever seen her so happy this young dude broke the code she run back three times just too kiss him goodbye, hes just playing hard to get like she does all the time to guys.

I am like this because perhaps I put the concept that we are people first and then actors or something else…it will earn money I don’t doubt it but I don’t know where it will end because this game also hides dangers and quite a few… I’m sorry that despite everything
Ariela, persevere in continuing with this too… beyond what you do outside the apartment… personally, even if I don’t know you, I’m sorry
I am of the opinion that after leaving Sebastian it would have been better for her to also leave Vh and it would have been the best choice perhaps not for the money but to improve herself.

1 Like

Lol. You cannot know this, but actually you couldn’t be more wrong. I’ve not consumed a single glas of beer or wine, or smoked a cigarette in my life, and there’s no religious or moralist motivation behind it. I just think these substances don’t make much sense.

You have to admit though, take away the first two paragraphs and your original post almost reads like an advertisement.

Have you made any substance-related observations in this realm? I have not yet read up on everything that has been posted this morning, but I’ve seen some mention of nasal spray. Well, I saw her using some throat spray this morning, which didn’t seem to be very pleasant and most probably of the medical kind. So I would assume she is really just treating the symptoms of a cold.

2 Likes

Aww man, I would have liked to read this, given that it was addressed at me. His animosity actually amuses me. I think it’s kinda cute, almost like a little, trained monkey, dancing solely for my entertainment.

1 Like

that is something else that is for something else but not what I taked about