Archi, Cleo

or he love Aldon only

That’s the funniest remark I’ve read all night. :rofl:

I wonder what kind of scene awaits us

1 Like

Archi fucks both ladies and virgin sits or lies somewhere watching.

at least jerk off for decency :rofl:

so just the usual :rofl: :joy:

Archie fucks her when Kataleya is in the apartment…

Alp, what am I doing here, what have I forgotten here, there is no Aldon here, I dream of getting into the house of nudists

1 Like

what a lovely girl! realm93-cam16-1638211940|690x388

what would have happened if Archi’s libido had jumped to other houses? :thinking:

Starting to feel like Alp is Nari’s emotion support person lol. He doesn’t seem too into the sex games and often sits nearby awkwardly while she participates. But they seem to be a 2 for 1 special - he has followed her from Archi’s to Tristan and Artem’s bsck to Archi. He may be better off at Nude House - no pressure to have sex with June and he can hang out naked with some other guys!

This girl is fantastic, but I love to see her pussy fingering while her husband s___ps!

so they are replacing alp with luca :thinking::joy: isn’t luca gay or maybe luca is there for alp :thinking: or he is there because alp doesn’t want to fuck nari and kataleya doesn’t want archi fucking her anymore :thinking::joy:

went caroling :wink:

wrong topic :slight_smile:

Archi and Kataleya apartment is getting real crowded at the moment archi & Kat & Bari & Nari & Callum & new guest guy

yeah it’s like they all have to go there because the other apartments must be changing participants. :joy:

Yeah something is going on its like musical chairs :rofl::rofl:

You mean Russian roulette, the +7 places all move around and fuck everybody but never use condoms.