Archi, Cleo

I see he is not. It amazes me how all these guys do not use condoms and fuck anything that is available. Have they not had basics sex educations and been taught about STDs and AIDS. Do they think they are immune? The two latest girls that came to Artem & Tristans’ place, one here now, how do they know who they fucked prior to getting there? Yet here they all are no protection, it makes no sense.

is that nari?

Tristan had sex with her I guess she didn’t like it :joy:

I regard this as a Russian roulette, as well as against vaccination, as well as against a condom, in addition to AIDS, there is still a very impressionable bouquet of sexually transmitted diseases such as syphilis and gonorrhea

plus archi came inside her :astonished:

first Archie entered it, and who was before Archie?

archi fuck nari first and Tristan fucked her when she joined his apartment.

right, took a sample, but before Archie and Tristan, she also slept with someone

I doubt they were virgins before they got to A & T, I mean they were fucking within the hour if memory serves me right. But in all seriousness this no condom thing is pretty worrying.

Russians are the most fearless or the biggest do not care;)

who?

because I’ve only seen her at kataleya&archi apartment then she went to Tristan :man_shrugging:

Judging by these idiots, the stupidest as well :upside_down_face:

before the project VHTV

I wrote a long post about sexual health and all that but frankly, it’d be like pissing in the wind here. I just aint gonna waste my time.

Some of us would read it. I for one am amazed at this casual no condom fucking.

2 Likes

No Problem Reaction GIF by DAVE

:joy:

double penetration?

1 Like

No it was a dildo

I hoped that he used his dick not only to piss, sad

it appears that’s all he does maybe he is a-sexual :man_shrugging: