Archi, Cleo

artem apartment just went offline I read that they could be leaving

the manager may have ask kataleya&archi to help find bari&nari someone they can have an apartment with🤷‍♂️

Yeah the probably all staying there until accommodation is found

Only on VHTV do people move out of their place before finding another place. I frikkins amazes me.

Yeah it’s crazy just go to archive live there for the time being lol no plan in place

well they won’t be staying there they just come during the day but half of them leave later.

nari seems to be more attached to kataleya&archi but Bari she wants to be with everyone artem, Tristan, pasha&arina :joy: she was also trying to make a move on callum yesterday :joy:

Yeah I did notice that lol

Luka isn’t gay. He has a bromance with Callum but that’s it. He couldn’t perform because of the amount of a_____l he put away. Had no problem performing with Anita though. And it’s a bit weird but he was very tender and gentle with Anita yet seemed like the clumsy oaf with Nari. The way he was mauling her tits you’d think he’d ever touched a woman before. Might have had something to do with feeling the pressure as A&K were behaving like helicopter parents. My impression of Luka is that he’s a nice guy but talks crap. the faces of several people while Luka is talking have expressed something between disgust and complete bafflement. several times last night Kataleya got up and walked away while Luka was speaking. Her face said it all. If Luka could learn when to stop speaking and when to stop _____ing he’d probably be a great guy to have around. I mean Callum is his BFF and even Callum looks at Luka sometimes as if to say ‘dude, wtf!?’. It’s probably a huge bonus to Luka that he’s good looking. He really should bank on that and not on his conversational sk__ls.

kataleya&archi seem like they are trying to set up nari with someone :thinking:

as large as life

1 Like

enough for the eurotunnel train !

until the Archi balls fall through inside, it is only the genital slit :wink:

want to be healthy, eat alone and in the dark but such caps are worn for birthday

DP

3 Likes

mechanical DP. thank you guys, its beautiful and hot. Just next tyime move little the machine little right or left.

1 Like

The guy always uses them in Montana’s place

2 girls, so yea they are way more responsible. But in many other apartment especially +7 condoms are not used and there is a lot of promiscuity.

I don`t understand this guy. Also all the other boys. They all have really beautiful partnrs, they are jerking themselfes and having problems to get a hard on, when the partner is performing a HJ, a BJ or even starting to be tender. I do not understand.

Maybe so but that is up to them, i’m only an observer not their carers. They will do want they want to do and how to do it, not my problem.