Archi, Cleo

Not every straight men hit women. Like me i have never in my life hit a woman. And i get pissed off when i see a man hit a woman.

Looks like Archi is feeling remorseful.

They both have to take the blame.

The enabler and the _____.

just another toxic relationship on vhtv :joy:

1 Like

For sure, but it must be difficult living with an a_____lic. Enablers will do anything to keep them happy, unfortunately that means assisting his habit.

but she is buying l____r so she seems to be looking for the issues we all know she does alot of dramatic things.

I would never hit a woman. i really think they are Archi wrong. Remember they said he got a chance to get his life in order. thinks heā€™s back on square one. Heā€™s been a jerk for days now! he must disappear.

But thatā€™s what an enabler does.

Here are some characteristics of enablers:

1. Enablers avoid conflict to keep the peace.
  2. Enablers are in denial about the seriousness of their loved oneā€™s addiction.
  3. Enablers bottle their emotions.
  4. Enablers think the problem will improve, given time.
  5. Enablers lecture, blame and criticize their addicted loved one.
  6. Enablers take on the responsibilities of the addicted.
  7. Enablers repeatedly come to the rescue of the addicted one.
  8. Enablers do whatever it takes to protect their loved one from pain.
  9. Enablers treat the addicted person like a c___d.
  10. Enablers financially support their loved one, even if that person is a grown adult.
  11. Enablers try to control the dependent person.
  12. Enablers endure. They think this is just a season.
  13. Enablers are always willing to give ā€œjust one more chanceā€, and then another, and another, and so on.
  14. Enablers can join in on the problem activity, even though they know it is harmful to the dependent person.

Thatā€™s easy especially since you only see it one way but everyone else sees kataleya issues also donā€™t just blame archi.

exactly she is part of the problem she gets mad at him when he gets _____ but she is supplying him with it.

But you canā€™t just look the negative things they do, you also have to consider what they have to endure. It seems to me that in your mind, the only person to blame is Kata and that is wrong.

1 Like

itā€™s funny to me that arina&pasha and bono&isabelle and now june&jaro all have parties but donā€™t never has issues or arguments its only the nude house, Anita and kataleya&archi I see why they donā€™t hangout with them.

I have seen both sides, yes they are the ones who bought the l____r. and she probably would not do them. but he has been a jerk to her for several days, hiding a_____l. they are not the ones who have been given a second chance. they are he and he has pushed her and I think they were a little more serious than you thought. he must go.

For the same reasons that guys hit other guys, or women hit other women, or women hit men. Some people can control their actions and their anger better than others.

No I blame both but she canā€™t get mad when she doesnā€™t see she is also responsible thatā€™s archi excuse.

He told her to leave because she was trying to take some keys and he threw her out the door but it wasnā€™t violent

Then you should say so, because through out this conversation, you have put the blame squarely at her feet. I know you prefer Syuri, i wonder if that is the reason for your bias against Kata.

ok! then we have seen two different versions. I think he was more violent than you need to be.

I put the blame on her because if he has a problem she should leave donā€™t just enable him then bitch about it.

also I said that because with syuri he wasnā€™t _____ing if so not like that.

Do you know Russian and know what both he and she said?

I read body language and I saw what happened