Archi, Cleo

archi has a _____ing problem he had even with nikki but what did nikki do she gave him a chance but he didn’t get better so she left him.

what does kataleya do she stays and buys l____r then gets mad.:man_shrugging:

Truth @Darkknight1973 :clap: :clap: :clap:

If Archi was to acknowledge he has a problem, and seriously wanted to do something about it, he would check himself into rehab. Kata wouldn’t stop him from doing that.

1 Like

then she should encourage him hell they all should :man_shrugging:

by the way they should just close the nude house no one is there really and cleo most likely changed her mind😂

kataleya yes she brings you must know an a_____lic lacking a_____l also be violating it is true that should be given a_____l moderately to archie leaves stop all at once

How do you know that she hasn’t already?

because it’s still the same but it’ll go back to normal most likely later today once he completely sober up and we all know the virgin in his friends will be there .

callum & aldon must needed some views for money because the nude house is abandoned :joy:

I look at two kingdoms I look at all this sees in the gesture of archie jai or a_____lic f____r who struck it is lived for me I am very attentive to any detail Who is sk__led at judging someone according to his physiognomy or who remembers people’s faces well.

no house bare and not to give up simple move back inhabitant because of too many events at the moment

Off course women have a choice. I only wanted to say that we don’t have to make a monster out of Kataleya: Archi or any man still has the choice to be involved in her games or not…if she plays any off course.

it s goal to do this to bring people in and watch it and control what is said and done if they take a step to side vht cut the signal put offline to reframe them c is like TV broadcast c is to control conductor c is vht charly who supervises for them kingdom 7

already three years watching day night doing and gesturing can tell you about the elders

There have been some very interesting knowledgeable comments on here as well as some frankly ridiculous bordering on stupidity. Addiction is a pretty common illness (yes it is an illness) and it needs to be treated. Do not treat the addicted person as a normal person who gets _____. They have an addiction and it needs to be treated. You cannot treat a person who does not want to be treated. Acknowledgement of the problem must be recongnised by the person and then wanting to do something about it. It is hard to break an addiction but it can be overcome with the right treatment and help.

If Archi stays in the situation he is in he will never receive the help he needs. As for Kataleya she has no idea she is with an a_____lic, she just thinks he is a guy who likes to get _____. She needs to know she is with an addict and told how she can help him. She needs to be told that all she is doing is enabling him.

To get treatment is another story. Most first world countries have the facilities and the addicts receive the financial help from the company they work for as addiction is recongnised as an illness. I have no idea what help and what financial help Archi would receive were he to go for treatment. He and Kataleya I think are totally dependent on the income from this project (I could be wrong) so to give the income up and not have any source of income would be a terrible burden on anyone. The one and possible main reason they carry on living here.

Addiction is a very serious illness. It has to be treated. Not only does it destroy the life of the person addicted but it destroys the lives of all those around them. Before you all slam me I suggest you read up or talk to experts on addiction. I may not have expressed myself that well but I do know about this terrible disease.

@marcie59 I think you are possibly knowledgeable of the condition because it is something that you have to deal with on a daily basis. You seem comment on virtually every post all day long. When I manage an hour on the comments, I go browse over what has been chatted about. Your name seems to be a huge common denominator. Addicted much maybe?

i do love to mess around on the forum and probably am here a bit more than I should but I do have time to spare. But on the addiction problem I have personal experienced, myself and others close to me.

I think everyone on vhtv depends on the income of it unless they wouldn’t be on here🤷‍♂️

but that’s not an excuse for the problem.

marie59 de 1 not confuse d__g addict with a_____lism two different thing d__g addict c is d__gging a_____lis

but let’s see if this can finally be a wake up call I’m amusing they read this forum or now realize this issue has to stop.

besides they did go offline for personal issues before because of the landlord and the issues we see now.

A_____lism is an addiction just as d__gs can become an addiction. Why are they any different, just different substances. People are addicted to shopping, or to sex. Addiction is an illness.